PDA

View Full Version : Old Navy Maternity in Los Angeles Area

jellibeans
02-06-2010, 01:27 PM
Where is an Old Navy store with the biggest selection of maternity clothes in the Los Angeles area?
TIA!

Tondi G
02-06-2010, 07:25 PM
I went to their site and checked maternity stores only and put in my zip code... came back with a listing of stores in LA and surrounding areas...

http://oldnavy.gap.com/customerService/storeLocator.do?mlink=5151,1396576,2&clink=1396576

jellibeans
02-07-2010, 12:35 AM
Thanks, I did that, too, but I wanted to know if anyone has been to any of the stores and which store (if any) has a better selection than others.

Zansu
02-07-2010, 03:31 PM
I would call one of the bigger stores and ask a manager. Usually retail stores have tiers, and the managers will know who has what.

02-10-2010, 04:48 PM
I don't know where in Los Angeles that you are but I've had reasonable success finding things at the Third St promenade store in Santa Monica. Fox Hills maternity selection is tiny but if there's a big sale, I had better luck finding my size there. If there is something you really want, I would call either store before you go so you won't be disappointed

TwinFoxes
02-15-2010, 03:45 PM
I had the most luck at Third street in SM.

Off topic, but how's the new Fox Hills Mall? They were still refurbishing it when I left. I bet it's really nice now.

ETA: I forgot the one at Del Amo! It's in the new (nice) part of the mall, and had a big selection. Bigger than Third street I think.

AnnieW625
02-15-2010, 08:43 PM
When I was pregnant in 2005/2006 the Westminster Mall Old Navy had the best selection. When I was pregnant last year I thought the selection at all of the Old Navy's near me was much worse than it was the first time. I looked at Westminster, Long Beach Towne Center, and Tustin Marketplace. Not sure where in LA you are, but from downtown Long Beach is about 30 minutes, Westminster is 45 minutes, and Tustin about an hour. I haven't been in an Old Navy at all with this pregnancy.