PDA

View Full Version : Bonivita Peyton Classic--feedback?

happymum44
02-06-2010, 02:49 PM
Does anyone have the Bonivita Peyton Classic crib? I don't see a lot of reviews for this crib (put plenty for the more popular Peyton Lifestyle crib). The Bonivita website doesn't have many details either. I'm waiting to hear back from customer service about the type of wood and other particulars. Does anyone have this crib? What's the quality like? I'd appreciate any experiences/thoughts. Thanks!

LoveBeingMrs
02-06-2010, 11:17 PM
We have it, and we love it! It's very sturdy. DH assembled it within thirty minutes (with minimal help from me). We purchased Wonder Bumpers, and the 38 set works perfectly with the crib. One thing to keep in mind is that it is not a typical convertible crib- it doesn't turn into a twin/full bed. It does, however, turn into a toddler bed.

Let me know if you have any questions! Hope that helps. :)

happymum44
02-07-2010, 12:59 PM
Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad to hear it's sturdy. I wonder, is it a drop side? (It doesn't look like it is, but the website doesn't specify.) Does the wood/finish hold up pretty well, or is it easily scratched?

LoveBeingMrs
02-07-2010, 01:14 PM
It USED to be drop-side. I contacted the manufacturer with the serial number and the manufacture date to make sure that it wasn't drop-side. I love that I can roll it around the room if I need to or lock the casters. We did scratch some of the paint while we were putting it together (oops), but we figured that it's a crib and scratches are bound to happen. :)