PDA

View Full Version : Calling Photoshop Experts

randomkid
02-06-2010, 07:36 PM
We have this lovely pic of DD that we want to enlarge. I don't like the doorknob/lock in the background. Can something be done with this that will look good? I'm also not crazy about the rug on the floor by the door, but I can live with that. Here's the pic.

momof2girls
02-06-2010, 08:11 PM
I am by no means a photoshop expert, but I've used what I believe is the STAMP function to erase thigns from photos. I copied an area (in your case part of the door frame) and stamped over the part I didn't like (the doorknob). Cute photo!

SkyrMommy
02-06-2010, 08:58 PM
Absolutely, you can use the clone tool to 'redo' the doorknob to make it look more like the panels just above/below. Also the rug can go away and since the floor is so polished with that lovely reflection you can get rid of the rug and use a slight blur over the area to blend any fix.

If you're not up to it in Photoshop, I'd be happy to help (used to be graphic designer & am now a teacher of photography & artist IRL). Send me a PM and we can connect emails... plus I love beautiful photographs and playing in Photoshop.

jgenie
02-06-2010, 09:21 PM
Can't help with Photoshop but just have to say that's a great picture!!!

kransden
02-06-2010, 09:23 PM
The door knob would take me 10 minutes in photoshop tops. The rug seems like it would be the same, but it isn't. The very polished floor would be a challenge get the shadows just right.