PDA

View Full Version : Drugstore.com 20% off f&f starts Wed

Twoboos
02-07-2010, 10:31 AM
Just got the email, it starts Wed Feb 10 and Clarisonic is included in the sale (along with many other big names. Not sure if they are included on Bing, Ebates, UPromise, etc. But you could end up w/some decent deals. (I may go for a Clarisonic!!)

[ETA: I checked and Bing is 20%, Ebates is 8% and UPromise is 5%. Plus when you shop drugstore.com you get drugstore dollars to spend in the future. I know sometimes Bing is tough about getting the $ back (did someone post about ds.com in particular??) but I don't think this is a code so it might come through. Also I read the email again and it might have to be forwarded to use it, but there is def no code.]

I don't see a code in the email though, not sure if it's just on the site on Wed. Brands include:

alba
Almay®
Aubrey Organics®
Avalon Organics
Avène
beauty without cruelty
Belli
bliss®
Clarisonic®
Covergirl®
Cremo Cream®
Danielle
de-luxe®
derma e®
Diamond White®
Eco Tools™
EO®
Frownies®
Garnier
Giovanni®
GLYSOMED®
IMAN
Jason Natural Cosmetics
John Frieda®
Kinerase®
Kiss My Face®
Klorane
Liquid Keratin™
mama mio
Mustela®
nailtiques®
Nature's Gate®
Nexxus
NIA24®
Olay Professional
Pangea Organics
philosophy®
Physicians Formula®
PHYTO
RapidLash™
Revlon®
Shikai®
StriVectin®
supersmile®
Swisspers®
Tweezerman®
Yes to Carrots™
Zadro
ZENO®
Zia Natural Skincare®

wellyes
02-07-2010, 10:53 AM
Thank you thank you!!! EXCELLENT! I was about to cave & get the Clarisonic from Sephora with 20% bing cashback. But I really don't trust bing. Paying less is so much better than paying full price and crossing your fingers for cashback.

willow33
02-07-2010, 11:11 AM
What is Clarisonic?? Off to google it now...so curious :)

wellyes
02-07-2010, 11:47 AM
It is a sonic face-washing brush system that happens to be super-trendy on BBB right now ;).

vludmilla
02-07-2010, 12:27 PM
. But I really don't trust bing. .

OT but I just received $174 in cash back from Bing deposited straight to my checking account.

lowrioh
02-07-2010, 01:42 PM
OT but I just received $174 in cash back from Bing deposited straight to my checking account.

I've been very successful with bing but they have a right not to give you the cash back if you use a coupon. I managed to get the cash back from Macy's after a coupon but I think that is because the coupon doesn't show up on the order confirmation, just the discounted prices...if that makes sense.
You could try to double up the FF and bing ...but don't count on it.

jvs195
02-07-2010, 06:30 PM
How have you been able to get any cashback (bing or otherwise) when it's a click through email and not a code? I've tried with shoebuy and drugstore and if I click through, fill my cart and then go tout through one of the cashback sites it wipes out the discount. What's the trick?

army_mom
02-10-2010, 09:21 AM
I can't seem to find the 20% off...maybe it has to be linked through the email specifically? Anyone know or get it to work?
Thanks!

Twoboos
02-10-2010, 11:41 AM
This may very well be through the email only. I can send it to three people. PM me your email addy and I will send it to you.

Off to get my clarisonic, just have to decide which model. :)

sewarsh
02-10-2010, 09:58 PM
How can you get 20% off if its a click through email (which i did receive if anyone wants me to email it to them (3 people max) + get Bing since Bing is also click through?

Am I missing something or is it one or the other?

Thanks.

wellyes
02-11-2010, 08:36 PM
Good news, this is NOT invitation only! I found a link on Slickdeals that will let anyone take advantage of this deal:
http://www.drugstore.com/templates/browse/default.asp?catid=168936&aid=338011&aparam=10wk06d

How can you get 20% off if its a click through email (which i did receive if anyone wants me to email it to them (3 people max) + get Bing since Bing is also click through?

Am I missing something or is it one or the other?
Looks like it is one or the other.

An alternative I saw today for the Clarisonic: Go to skinstore.com through Bing (12% cashback), put any Clarisonic brush in your cart. You get a free gift of a gel eye mask. Code LUV20 gets you 20% off. The Bing *may* not work since you're using a coupon code, it's iffy. But it might, and I know a lot of people have ordered Clarisonics from that site & been satisfied. As a bonus, they have a cute yellow-colored Mia.