PDA

View Full Version : Ground transport and carseats????

robinsmommy
02-07-2010, 04:27 PM
Since I'm hearing that the Orange County Airport is under construction, we'll probably fly into Long Beach instead. We're going to rent a car for a day, to do an errand in LA, so we'll have a RSTV for DD1 and probably a Radian for DD2.

We'll walk to the park, and I don't see having a rental for more than that one day...

BUT, to get back to the airport, I was looking into shuttles, etc. I know that the Disney Express doesn't go to Long Beach. We'll probably be using some method that requires car seats - the RSTV is not such a big deal, though latch would be nice. But if I have the Radian, I really want latch. Do most taxis or shuttles have latch? If not, I'd probably rather have the Blvd to install. Nothing worse than having a meter running and you're trying to get a carseat in properly.....

Anybody know?

robinsmommy
02-07-2010, 05:56 PM
D'oh! So it turns out that Super Shuttle, the place that Hojo's recommends, also has sedans and another car service (not a taxi exactly, but one step down from the fancy sedans), and they have latch. So problem fixed.

Hojo's has been very helpful throughout the whole planning process. Now if I can just nab that entertainment book rate...