PDA

View Full Version : How to use Bing etc... when ordering a carseat?

HIU8
02-08-2010, 11:37 AM
I've never done ebates, bing etc... How do I use them for ordering a carseat?

JTsMom
02-08-2010, 01:48 PM
I used bing for the first time when I ordered our FR through diapers.com. It was easy- you just go to their site, sign up for an account, go under the store list, click, and it will take you right there. You have to remember to access the site that way though- that's key.

Afterward, they sent an email confirming that I had made the purchase through them, the amount I'd be getting back, etc. I can request it in 60 days, I believe.

ETA: I've also used ebates and fatwallet. They all work basically the same way.

pastrygirl
02-08-2010, 02:38 PM
For Bing, make sure you see the Bing cashback symbol at the top of the screen, especially during checkout. It's a gold circle with the dollar sign in it. Otherwise, you might not get the cashback. It doesn't seem to work at all on Safari, so I have to use Firefox on my Mac. ETA: Also, you can't use coupons with Bing. They cancel your cashback if you use online coupons.

With the other sites (Fatwallet, ebates), just make sure you don't open other windows or browse other stores until your purchase is complete. That is, go to the site (FW, ebates, etc.), click the store web site, browse and shop, completing the order. I tend to multitask and always have lots of browser tabs open, and found out the hard way that it lost track of my shopping. So now I stay focused!