PDA

View Full Version : Car seat returns at diapers.com?

lmintzer
02-09-2010, 10:07 AM
I still have yet to find a place to see the Vivo IRL (grrr). And Target still does not have them back in stock.

Does anyone have experience buying/returning car seats from diapers.com?

I read on their site that they have free returns--but not to any resellers of their products. To what products does that refer? How do we know who they "contract out" to and for what items? Or am I misunderstanding that entirely?

Sorry to beat a dead horse, but I really want to try the Vivo for ds#2, and I don't want to be stuck with it if it doesn't work for him.

TIA!

arivecchi
02-09-2010, 11:47 AM
I have returned two car seats to diapers.com. As long as you do not remove the tags and have all of the original shipping materials, you can tape the box back up and send it back. They send you a prepaid shipping label. Super easy.

lmintzer
02-09-2010, 09:49 PM
Thanks! It helps to hear that someone has successfully returned there. : )

Eliz_n_Abi_s_Mommy_Karen
02-11-2010, 02:35 AM
I ordered a Vivo from diapers.com and just received it today. Shipping took a lot longer than the website said (I think the website said 6 days, but it took 10), the box had quite obviously been taped and retaped and retaped back together, and the DOM was 10/30/2008. I hope you get a better experience than I did. But then again, I don't think I'll be returning the Vivo because once I received it, thankfully I really liked it. The microfiber feels and looks like velvet. The padding is a little thinner than I'd like it to be, but my 6-year-old doesn't seem to mind. It's easy to put together, it's easy to adjust the height, and most importantly, it fits in my tiny car, even at its tallest setting. Good luck!