PDA

View Full Version : Baby Gear: What has been an excellent buy?

arivecchi
02-09-2010, 12:35 PM
1) Maclaren Triumph
2) Baby Sherpa
3) Diaper Dude
4) Baby Einstein music activity jumper
5) Britax Boulevard
6) Valco Trimode
7) Pack n play
8) Sleepsacks
9) Fisher Price booster seat
10) Radian XTSL

vonfirmath
02-09-2010, 12:38 PM
Are you saying to choose off that list?

arivecchi
02-09-2010, 12:40 PM
Are you saying to choose off that list? Oh no! Add your own! :D Those were just my favorites!

AnnieW625
02-09-2010, 12:48 PM
1. Maclaren Triumph
2. Dreamer Design jogger
3. Graco Pack N Play
4. little crib aquarium
5. Uppa Baby Vista
6. Britax Frontier
7. Fisher Price booster seat
8. Skitter ride on toy
9. Baby Trend Walker (yes I know, they are hazard and should be banned, but we have a nice flat area for one in our backyard; DD loved hers)
10. Avent bottles
11. Tiny Diner mat
12. KidCo food grinder (my mom still had the one that was given to her for me 30+ yrs. ago; it was great for pureeing fruit, and meat once DD got to that stage!)
13. DCP gave us her old floppy seat shopping car cover; I never thought they would be usefull, but it was great from about 5 mos. till around 18 mos. or so. We used it all of the time!
14. Beco Butterfly Carrier

truly scrumptious
02-09-2010, 12:55 PM
This: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2908461&CAWELAID=125732153

We use it ALL.THE.TIME.
No guilt for ruining restaurant tablecloths, and no fear of DS eating off germy (or worse, chemically) surfaces.

calv
02-09-2010, 12:57 PM
my favorite has been the shoppnig cart buddy/cover (used all the time)

MBUD

sleep sacks/Grobags! LOVE our grobags

BillK
02-09-2010, 12:58 PM
Joovy Caboose

DebbieJ
02-09-2010, 01:00 PM
One person's "must buy" is another person's "waste of money."

I couldn't stand the Tiny Diner. Our Pack N Play gets very little use.

LOVE the Britax Marathon and Peg Perego P3 stroller, Zolo ring slings, Kozy MeiTai, Moby wrap, cloth diapers and wipes, and we love our wipes warmer.

wimama
02-09-2010, 01:01 PM
1. Britax Boulevard and Frontier
2. P3 Stroller
3. Miracle Blanket
4. My Hotsling carrier
5. Playtex Sippy cups and straw cups
6. Fisher Price Papason Swing
7. Fisher Price Healthy Care High Chair
8. Fisher Price Healthy Care Booster
9. Bjorn Potty Chair
10. Halo Sleep Sacks
11. Tiny Love Symphony in Motion Mobile
12. Hanna Andersson Zippers, moccasins and Long Johns. Best jammies ever.
13. Ju-Ju-Be Packabe Diaperbag
14. Fisher Price Shape Sorter - Favorite toy as a baby
15. Diaper Sprayer - If you cloth diaper, this makes the transition to solid food a lot easier. I loved ours.

sunshine873
02-09-2010, 01:04 PM
1. Aden & Anais blankets
2. Tiny Love Symphony in Motion Mobile (it entrances her...still)
3. Tiny Love Deluxe Lights & Motion Gymini (floor gym with music & lights baby kicks to activate - probably the best baby toy I purchased)
4. Fisher Price Healthy Care Booster seat (instead of high chair)
5. Leap Frog Learn & Groove Musical Table
6. Grobags
7. Baby K'Tan
8. Graco Pack 'n Play (basic model)
9. Sophie
10. 2 Labrador Retrievers (endless source of entertainment for DD and our after eating clean-up crew)

calv
02-09-2010, 01:05 PM
omg, ITA about the Tiny Love Symphony in Motion Mobile (it entrances her...still). Our kids used it until they were in their crib, roughly 3 years old! STILL going strong

We all LOVE that thing!

arivecchi
02-09-2010, 01:08 PM
I forgot our FP papasan swing and our Britax Frontier!! :thumbsup: The Tiny Love mobile rocks.

sunshine873
02-09-2010, 01:08 PM
omg, ITA about the Tiny Love Symphony in Motion Mobile (it entrances her...still). Our kids used it until they were in their crib, roughly 3 years old! STILL going strong

We all LOVE that thing!

Yup, now that she can get around in her crib, I know she's awake when I hear the music go on...and off...and on...and off... plus, the music is actually pleasant to listen too.

Melaine
02-09-2010, 01:27 PM
1. Sleep sacks
2. Gund Comfy Cozy Cows (we have SIX)
3. Amber Teething Necklaces
4. Tripp Trapps
5. Learning Tower
6. Bumbo Seats (I know, I know, it isn't popular)
7. Exersaucers
8. Tiny Diners
9. Klean Kanteens
10. Leachco Keep-it-Up Bottle Holders

Kymberley
02-09-2010, 01:29 PM
1. Sophie - Thanks BBB!
2. Tiny Love Gymini- Greatest gift, DS LOVES it
3. Tiny Love Mobile- bought used, but would have payed full price
4. FP LNL Jumperoo
5. Muslin blankets- I like Luna Lullaby better than Aden & Anais, but love them both
6. Grobags
7. BJCC
8. Graco Mosiac
9. FP crib Aquarium
10. FP papasan swing
11. My Breast Friend- It's actually my #1

I'm hoping the FP LNL Home will be a hit when it gets here later today!

wimama
02-09-2010, 01:32 PM
Yup, now that she can get around in her crib, I know she's awake when I hear the music go on...and off...and on...and off... plus, the music is actually pleasant to listen too.

That is how we used to know that DS was awake. Once he could pull up we took the mobile down and left the music box. We would hear, the music restarting over and over again, He would let it play for about 2-3 notes and then hit the button again. LOL. And the music box part of the mobile traveled with us for the longest time.

lizzywednesday
02-09-2010, 01:32 PM
6. Bumbo Seats (I know, I know, it isn't popular)

Not popular? Why not?

The warning? That, IMO, was "user-error" ... whyever would someone put a seat like that on their table?

katydid1971
02-09-2010, 01:36 PM
1. Ergo
2. Ergo
3. Ergo (OK I love my Ergo still using it with my 22 month old, its the only way I can get any shopping done)
4. Bob revo stroller
5. Cozy Coupe (don't know if its baby gear but is played with every day by both of my kids and any child that enters our house)

Melaine
02-09-2010, 01:41 PM
Not popular? Why not?

The warning? That, IMO, was "user-error" ... whyever would someone put a seat like that on their table?

ITA it was a silly fiasco about the warning. We used them on our table all the time, however ill-advised it might be. It was not a problem. They were in between the two of us on the table while we ate dinner. LITERALLY the only way we could eat with more than one hand. We watched them carefully and they were preemies so really couldn't lean back out of them at that point. We were careful.

I think a lot of people believe they are unhealthy for baby's development and I've heard complaints that they are short-lived. I can see larger babies not fitting them well or for long maybe.

sunshine873
02-09-2010, 01:44 PM
ITA it was a silly fiasco about the warning. We used them on our table all the time, however ill-advised it might be. It was not a problem. They were in between the two of us on the table while we ate dinner. LITERALLY the only way we could eat with more than one hand. We watched them carefully and they were preemies so really couldn't lean back out of them at that point. We were careful.

I think a lot of people believe they are unhealthy for baby's development and I've heard complaints that they are short-lived. I can see larger babies not fitting them well or for long maybe.

:yeahthat:
We used ours on the table, but a million $$s wouldn't have gotten me to step away for even a second. duh!

As for short-lived, it depends on what you use it for. I have a friend that still uses hers as a travel high-chair (she didn't buy the Fisher Price Booster) and her DS is 18 months old.

wencit
02-09-2010, 01:45 PM
One person's "must buy" is another person's "waste of money." :yeahthat:

Not only that, but I'm finding that one baby's "absolutely love" is another baby's "meh." That said, the stuff I personally loved:

1. ERGO -- by far, my absolute best baby purchase
2. Britax Marathon
3. Kinderzeat
4. Tiny Love Gymini
5. Fisher Price Aquarium swing -- bought us many nights of sleep with DS1, not so much with DS2 (didn't love the swing)
6. Ameda Purely Yours pump
7. Flip-N-Flush

wimama
02-09-2010, 01:50 PM
We used ours on the table, but a million $$s wouldn't have gotten me to step away for even a second. duh!

As for short-lived, it depends on what you use it for. I have a friend that still uses hers as a travel high-chair (she didn't buy the Fisher Price Booster) and her DS is 18 months old.

We liked ours. It had a limited time to be used as a seat in our house. But them we used it as a shower chair. We would take a shower with him in the tub, sitting in the Bumbo. We would wash him and sit him back in the Bumbo. It worked great, he would have been slipping around siting or standing in the shower. We watched him the whole time he was in there. We keep using it until it got hard to pull his bottom out of it. LOL.

mecawa
02-09-2010, 01:51 PM
Maclaren Triumph (5 years of everyday use and still in great shape)
Crib (of course)
Fisher Price Healthy Care Booster
Britax Decathalon
Fisher Price Healthy Care High Chair
First Years Bath Tub
Graco Pack N Play

These are all things that I got with my first one and used over and over again, and then use constantly with my second one too.

Reyadawnbringer
02-09-2010, 01:57 PM
We liked ours. It had a limited time to be used as a seat in our house. But them we used it as a shower chair. We would take a shower with him in the tub, sitting in the Bumbo. We would wash him and sit him back in the Bumbo. It worked great, he would have been slipping around siting or standing in the shower. We watched him the whole time he was in there. We keep using it until it got hard to pull his bottom out of it. LOL.

We had read that the bumbo isn't good for babies with chunky legs, so instead we got this one (http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3247729). We liked that the legs weren't so enclosed, it came WITH the tray, and it had its own toys on it, as well as being able to convert to a booster. We still use and LOVE this.

lchang25000
02-09-2010, 01:58 PM
-wipes warmer (seems like most don't like this, but we're still using it!)

-swaddle mes (used these for 2-3 months every night)

-pack n play (ds slept in the bassinet part the first 3.5 months)

-fp rainforest jumperoo (retired now, but he loved jumping in it)

-fp rainforest swing (he still naps to the music even though he's too big for the swing itself)

-fp healthy care booster seat (very portable and less bulky than a regular high chair)

-graco infant carseat (ds used this for almost 1 year!)

-snap and go stroller (so much lighter and convenient than bulky travel systems/strollers)

-britax blvd (ds seems to like it)

-tiny love deluxe playmat (ds played on the mat for a long time when he was younger)

-bundle me (kept him so warm as a newborn)

-playtex drop-in bottles (first and only bottle we've used)

-glider/ottoman (great buy...still use it)

-crib, changing table (love the jenny lind style)

-primo euro tub (started using it when ds was about 10 months old after he grew out of his 1st years infant tub)

-bjcc (great for walks/hikes on hills)

-mac volo (great for everyday errands)

Melaine
02-09-2010, 02:04 PM
Oh, I can't believe I forgot the Eurotub. Definitely one of my favorite baby items.

wimama
02-09-2010, 02:11 PM
We had read that the bumbo isn't good for babies with chunky legs, so instead we got this one (http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3247729). We liked that the legs weren't so enclosed, it came WITH the tray, and it had its own toys on it, as well as being able to convert to a booster. We still use and LOVE this.

The fact that he was wedged in there worked to our advantage in the shower, because he would stay seated. He was really to old to be using it as a chair at that point. I just didn't want him standing and falling in the shower when he was a toddler.

Oh, I can't believe I forgot the Eurotub. Definitely one of my favorite baby items.

We loved our Eurotub too!

Dr C
02-09-2010, 02:12 PM
Playtex dropins
Medela pump in style (with One Step setup so I can pump into Dropins)
Baby Einstein baby gym (HOURS) of entertainment for both kids
ExerSaucer (helped DH get the occasional shower once DS was semi-mobile)
Pack and Play (mainly used for travel, but REALLY useful then)
Fisher Price Baby Papasan Swing (didn't have room for one with DS but DD loves hers!)
Fisher Price Newborn to Toddler rocker (DS took all his naps in there)
Baby Jogger City Classic
Maclaren Volo
Graco Snugride

AnnieW625
02-09-2010, 02:14 PM
Not popular? Why not?

We did put our bumbo seat on the table when we were feeding DD (from around 4 to 6 mos. IIRC) and we were never apart from her. DD also liked the seat at daycare and sat in it until she was at least a year old. Now she says she can't wait for #2 to use it:) I agree that it would be user error if you left a baby on the table in the seat and weren't there 100% of the time. We got the FP booster seat not too long after that, and it still got use last summer when we ate outside as the big outside chairs were still a little low for DD.

AshleyAnn
02-09-2010, 02:16 PM
GRACO SAFESEAT STEP 1 (DH crashed his car when DD was under 3 months old!)
Sleepsacs
Rainforest Cradle Swing plus extra clip on animals ment for a car seat handle

jent
02-09-2010, 02:21 PM
1. Stokke tripp trapp chair
2. FP crib aquarium (DD would play it for herself until she fell asleep. Sometimes I'd hear it in the middle of the night-- she'd play it once for herself until she fell asleep.)
3. kitchen helper/learning tower
4. Land of Nod chair (like PBK anywhere chair)
5. Britax Marathon
6. Bob Revolution
7. Corolle Calin
8. Swaddle me
9. sleepsacks-- still using them!

Only so-so for us:
FP Rainforest swing-- DD never slept much in this; though it was well-loved by DN2!
Ergo-- we used it off & on, but eventually she refused to get in in; however I've lent it to a friend who is finding it incredibly useful for DS2
Bumbo-- DD never really liked sitting in it for long either.

edurnemk
02-09-2010, 02:28 PM
There's lots of things, but my favorites and most used:

1. Uppababy Vista
2. JJ Cole Method diaper bag
3. Hotsling
4. BF cover by Bebe au Lait (I think)
5. PNP with bassinet feature and foldable changing table
6. Fisher Price Rainforest Bouncy seat
7. Play mat/ gym (I think it's the Tiny Love Gymini one)
8. Bundle me
9. Glider and ottoman
10. Swaddle me
11. Sleep sacks
12. Bumgenius one size pocket diapers
13. Britax Blvd
14. Tiny diner
15. Inflatable bath tub

mom2binsd
02-09-2010, 03:00 PM
Sleepsacks (DS just gave his last one up at almost 4)

Britax Marathons (we have 4) all got on sale-great deals!

Diaper Dekor (it's now a regular trash can that we use)

Combi Ultra Savvy Stroller (bought in May03, it's still in use and been on a bunch of plane rides etc...)

Restaurant highchair/shopping cart cover from Covers4KIDS.com

Our two TODDLEROCK rockers...the kids still use them (they were purchased 2 years apart but the same fabric was available and they still look awesome and the kids eat/spill on them)

DREFT stain remover (don't use the detergent but the stain remover rocks!)

Changing dressers....used them to change dress the kids until both were 3 years old...DS was a little upset when I took the pad off of his but he helped pick out pictures to put on top of the dresser.

Pottery Barn Chamois sheets and regular gingham crib sheets.

Fisher Price swing (ours had ducks spinning above), it never broke down and DD loved that swing until she was 3!

elektra
02-09-2010, 03:08 PM
Aden & Anais blankets
P3. I have other great strollers but this one has been used the most.
sleepsacks
tripp trapps
boppy pillow
playtex sippies
playtex drop-in bottles
bumkins bibs
Britax BV, MA
Radian XT SL
Hanna Andersson PJ's

elephantmeg
02-09-2010, 03:56 PM
my fav's:
fisher price booster seats
boppy bounce n comfort bouncy seat (great for my refluxer)
ergo
plain doorway jumper (both of my kids loved it-so for $25 it was fabulous!)
disposable table covers for resterants (target)
snap n go
safer bather bath cushion thing-it's the only bathtub thing I ever used (except a blow up duck thing we used camping)
my collage backpack for a diaper bag (and I have 2 nice diaper bags and what do I use, lol)

Reyadawnbringer
02-09-2010, 04:15 PM
DREFT stain remover (don't use the detergent but the stain remover rocks!)

I am almost afraid of what is in that stuff because it works SO well!

slworld
02-09-2010, 04:32 PM
Pack N Play
swaddle me/sleep sacks
graco metrolite
first years bowls/spoons
changing pad
zip crib sheets

ETA - grocery cart cover

secchick
02-09-2010, 04:45 PM
1. Peg Perego Venezia, MBUS and Mac Quest.
2. Tripp Trapp
3. Learning Tower
4. FP cradle swing for DD, not so much for DS
5. Beco Butterfly
6. Bumble Bags Madeline/Ju Ju Be Packabe (backpack diaper bags for me)
7. Dutalier glider
8. Scenera for travel seat
9. Tiny Diner/Clean Shopper
10. FP healthy care booster--DD used it to almost 4, when DS could sit up and use it
11. HA zippers (the old school ones, in all gender neutral patterns) and Swedish mocs
12. Ultimate Crib Sheet -- SO nice to not have to take the mattress out to change the sheet.
13. ETA Ameda Purely Yours

calv
02-09-2010, 04:47 PM
omg how can I forget the miracle swaddle blankets and the snap sheet. Love and still use the ultimate crib sheets!

shawnandangel
02-09-2010, 04:49 PM
1. Fisher Price space-saver high chair.
2. Graco Pack n' Play - DD still naps in hers every single day. Worth every penny.
3. Britax Marathon - DD is very comfy
4. Graco SnugRide - DD was very comfy until she outgrew it.
5. Kddopotomus carseat cover - It's now a go-to shower gift
6. Baby Bargains Book - Saved us tons and I found this board
7. Baby 411- Our "Bible" to her first year. It really was helpful the first few months

lchang25000
02-09-2010, 05:01 PM
Oh yeah...how could forget about the HA LJs/zippers and Swedish mocs?? We have a ton of each!

lchang25000
02-09-2010, 05:02 PM
6. Baby Bargains Book - Saved us tons and I found this board
7. Baby 411- Our "Bible" to her first year. It really was helpful the first few months

carolinamama
02-09-2010, 05:24 PM
1. Chicco Keyfit (had Snugride 22 for DS1 and KF was so much better)
2. Ergo
3. Britax Marathons
4. Maclaren Quest
5. Peg Perego P3
6. Miracle Blanket and Swaddle Designs swaddling blankets
7. Gymini playmat
8. FP Healthy Care booster
9. My Brest Friend pillow
10. Cradle swing for DS2 (DS1 didn't use it, but DS2 slept in it for months)
11. Maclaren Easy Traveller (great to go with Chicco KF)
12. ETA - Medela PIS (that thing has gotten lots of use and never let me down)

mommylamb
02-09-2010, 05:44 PM
I think most of my good buys have already been posted. The ones that come to mind are:

Ergo
FP papasan swing (life saver early on)
HA Swedish mocs
Leap Frog DVDs (I can't believe I'm saying this because I find them so annoying, but he really loves them and they stick with him)
BJCM
Playtex sippy cups
Radian 65 (if I were buying it now I'd get an XT SL)

firsttimemama
02-09-2010, 06:30 PM
ergo
ergo
ergo
ergo

my breast friend

learning tower
learning tower
learning tower
learning tower!

Cam&Clay
02-09-2010, 07:04 PM
Chicco highchair
Aden & Anais swaddle blankets
Maclaren Triumph
Britax Marathon
Graco Snugride
Dr. Brown's bottles
Target brand formula
Pack-n-play
Lands End onesies
Playtex sippies
Exersaucer
Jumpy thing you hang from the doorway
Pampers Cruisers
Kirkland Wipes
Ultimate Crib Sheets

lmh2402
02-09-2010, 07:16 PM
in no particular order except for the first three - they were/are our saving grace
- miracle blanket...if i had to pick one, it would be this - it was the only swaddle that ever worked and he used to start smiling when he would start wrapping him up for nap or nighttime
- angel dear lovies...if i was able to pick to a second, it would be these - we have 10 of them stashed around the house, diaper bag, car, my mom's house... he loves these things to pieces during his naps and nighttime
- homedics sound machine - essential for apartment living when baby's room is right off the living room!
- clouds & stars zip sheets
- tiny love gymini
- tiny love mobile
- vista
- quest
- brookspond buggy blanket
- fp laugh & learn home (this is new for us since christmas, but he loves, loves, loves it...we'll see for how long)
- brown bear, brown bear and polar bear, polar bear books - these are his faves and have been for a long time
- playtex dropin system
- freestyle pump

that's all i can think of for now

hillview
02-09-2010, 07:47 PM
1. Tiny love mobile
2. Quinny Zapp
3. Britax BV
4. Radian
5. Frontier
6. Tripp Trapp
7. Pack and play
8. Retract-a-gate
9. Sleep sacks
10. Swaddle me
11. Hanna PJs
12. Hanna Undies
13. HA zippers
14. Ladybug night light thing
15. Ergo
16. Safe seat infant car seat
17. Exersaucer
18. Pump in style
19. Lansosh milk bags
20. Euro bath
21. Correll doll DS2
22. Taggie blankie DS2
23. Dutalier glider x2
24. portable DVD player for planes
25. CA baby sun block and shampoo
26. Learning tower
27. Magnatiles
28. Duplo legos
29. Nilo table
30. BOOKS!!

MCsMom
02-09-2010, 07:56 PM
Britax Boulevard
Bob Rev
Ju Ju Be Packabe and Be Right Back
Stokke Tripp Trapp
Snoogle
Primo Eurobath tub
Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Learning Home
Zutano anything

and the one thing I wouldn't know what to do without,

MY BREST FRIEND

I still hate the name but I love it so much I have 2...

bubbaray
02-09-2010, 07:57 PM
Probably my P3. Of all the strollers I've owned, I've used it the most. Britax Marathon(s) would probably be next on the list.

hopeful_mama
02-09-2010, 09:03 PM
1. Fisher Price cradle swing - so helpful we're actually getting a second (3 story house)
2. Boppy Entertain Me Play Gym
3. The Boppy pillow
4. Prefold diapers as burp cloths
5. Front-snap tees, sleepers, and cardigans - I hate pulling things over her head.
6. Bibs with a waterproof liner, for all the drool
7. Eneloop rechargable batteries for the swing and other baby toys
8. Baby Bjorn - this one DH gets lots of use out of (disliked the Ergo)

MamaKath
02-09-2010, 10:00 PM
Ring Sling
Teddy Toes blankets
Britax carseats
Baby Sherpa Backpack (diaper bag)
Backpack carrier
P3
Prima Pappa highchair

DrSally
02-09-2010, 10:10 PM
My list for items that were definitely worth the money or more:

Playtex drop-in's
Ameda PY pump
Britax Marathon, Decathalon, Frontier
Graco Safeseat
P3! Love the toddler step, big canopy, floating harness, comfy seat
Honda Oddy
Miracle Swaddling blankets
LL Bean animal paw slippers for wood floors
Kirkland diapers and wipes (the old ones)
Maya wrap
Boppy
Carters footie jammies
Twilight turtle/ladybug
Moon in my room
Kiddopotomus carseat cover (shower cap style)
Bumpkin's bibs

zag95
02-10-2010, 01:09 AM
Maclaren Quest
Baby Jogger Classic Single
Graco Pack N Play
Fisher price aquarium soother (still using it at age 2!)
Britax Marathon HC
Fisher Price Rainforest HC
Fisher Price Newborn to Toddler bouncer chair (still using at age 2! She loves to read in it!)
Books, books and more books!!!
Kiddopotomus Tiny Diner mat and bib
Bumkins bibs
Costco diapers and wipes
Land's End diaper backpack (which is falling apart :()
Carter's clothing
sleepsacls

Nooknookmom
02-10-2010, 01:20 AM
Carters white long sleeved onsies
Halo sleepsaks
Robeez
Baby Bjorn (I loved mine - some don't)
Babyhawk carrier (loved this too, different carries)
Inglesina Zippy
Britax Roundabout
Noodle & Boo-soaps, lotions, and especially the body cloths!!!
Dr. Brown bottles (they kept DD much calmer after a bottle feeding)
Bumbo seat (yup plopped it on the counter but never moved away from it)
Peg perego highchair
Buggy Bagg shopping cart cover
Skip Hop duo glam diaper bag. loved. it.

Geez, now that I am reminiscing, I MISS my baby girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

srhs
02-10-2010, 01:31 AM
I browsed quickly, but has no one else loved their AR cosleeper?

We didn't have 1 with DS1, and I :love-retry: that we have it with DS2!

Also, yes, the My Brest Friend. Mine is well-loved, though...flattened a bit overall and the foam is tearing at the "ejection site" that gets twisted, lol.

ETA: Every Swaddle Me we own! And we have several! Regular and large!

goldenpig
02-10-2010, 01:53 AM
1) Ergo, Ergo, Ergo!
2) Diaper champ, Pampers & Pampers sensitive wipes
3) Medela Pump In Style Advanced (now I want the Freestyle though) & Easy Expressions bustier for hands free pumping; Bebe Au Lait/Hooter Hider nursing cover--invaluable for NIP
4) Safety 1st hi-def video monitor
5) Svan highchair & Fisher Price booster
6) Boppy Cradle in Comfort bouncer
7) Peg Perego Si (yes I know I just got this but if I'd had it then, it would be my only stroller!)
8) Halo sleepsacks plus zip-up pajamas or open bottom nightgowns
9) Miracle Blanket swaddle
10) Mimi the Sardine splat mat
11) Britax Advocate and First Years True Fit Premier car seats
12) Primo Eurotub
13) Mustela Newborn Shampoo--the only thing that worked for cradle cap
14) Desitin Creamy, Mustela Stelatopia bodywash and Aveeno Soothing Relief Moisture cream--no rashes!
15) Babylegs legwarmers
16) Tea Collection, Hanna & Gymboree clothes; Crocs & Tsukihoshi shoes
17) Dr. Brown's bottles--the only ones that worked with her reflux
18) Kidishes tempered glass plates/bowls/cups
19) My Tot Clock toddler clock
20) Pillow Pets mini pillow & Jellycat lovey--she won't sleep without these
21) Rocking chair & Medela nursing stool
22) Oxi-clean!
23) Bumkins bibs
24) Pack & Play (mainly as an upstairs diaper changing station--she used it as a bassinet, but never liked being confined in it later, so now it's a toy chest)
25) Step 2 Naturally Playful Big Slide...it's in our living room and she slides down this a hundred times a day!
26) Bjorn potty

brgnmom
02-10-2010, 02:28 AM
* Baby Bargains book
* Maclaren Techno XT (I love how it reclines fully and my DS was able to use it from early on when an infant)
* Maclaren Volo
* Bugaboo Cameleon (received as a gift from my parents)
* Glider & ottoman
* Dr Arms reach co-sleeper
* Ergo
* Wipes warmer
* Kirkland wipes
* Boppy pillow w/ Chamois covers from PBK
* Changing pad w/ Chamois covers from PBK
* Aquaphor (one container has lasted us a very long time)
* Medela Pump in Style Advanced (my health insurance covered this)
* Carter's t-shirts with front snaps & onesies
* Baby Gap 100% cotton blankets
* Hanna long johns and short johns
* Chamois blankets from PBK
* Bundle me -- both infant & toddler sizes
* Britax car seats -- My DS loves sitting in his new Frontier.

maestramommy
02-10-2010, 08:06 AM
Pack n Play
Mini Cosleeper
Safety 1st booster seat (instead of high chair)
baby carriers, esp. my Ergo
Mac Techno
Miracle Blanket, although I wasn't the one who bought it
Super Yard
Ameda Purely Yours pump
Safety 1st folding bathtub
Carters onesies
Baby Trend Latch Loc
Kiddapatamus Placemats
Bumkins PUL bibs

Neatfreak
02-10-2010, 08:26 AM
- Fisher Price Healthy Care Booster Seat
- Stokke Tripp Trapp
- Baby Bjorn
- Ergo Carrier
- Beco Butterfly 2
- Hotsling (all of the carriers have been awesome at different stages)
- Maclaren Volo
- Zooper Sport (love the sunshade cover)
- Aquaphor
- Aden & Anais muslin wraps
- Tiny Love playmat
- Fisher Price Ocean Wonder Aquarium
- Sleep Sheep
- Tiny Diner
- Bumkins PUL bibs
- Britax Marathon
- Baby Buddy nursing pillow
- Anita nursing bras
- Fisher Price bouncy seat
- Bumbo with tray (used it for at least six months)
- sleepsacks (I've made them, and bought Halo and Aden & Anais)

alirebco
02-10-2010, 01:29 PM
1. Miracle Blankets - we had 2 or 3 and they were the best!
2. Marpac sound machine for white noise
3. Simple vibrating bouncer - DS slept in it for the 1st 3 months
4. Ameda PY pump
5. Anita nursing bras
6. MBF and Bobby nursing pillows - have both and love both
7. Chicco Keyfit infant seat
8. Maclaren snap n go
9. Britax Marathon
10. Babyhawk carrier
11. Calyx baby carrier (ssc similar to Ergo but easier to use on back)
12. Klean Kanteen
13. Tripp Trapp
14. Maclaren Quest
15. FP booster seat for restaurants
16. Peapod Plus tent - since DS can climb out of PNP when on vacation or visiting
17. Glider and nursing stool
18. Video Monitor
19. CA Baby stuff
20. Oxyclean Free
21. Cloth diapers - saved DS's skin and no more leaks!
22. Books!!

arivecchi
02-10-2010, 01:47 PM
I forgot my Sony baby monitors. They rock.

We also used a Baby Bjorn Active to death. The thing is frayed and looks super worn. The Ergo has not seen 1/3 of the use that the BJA has seen.

larig
02-10-2010, 01:57 PM
bob revolution + accessories
ergo
ikea sniglar crib
thirsties diaper covers
costco formula & wipes

ETA: IPHONE!!! Best baby device ever. white noise, timers, camera, calendar, games, ...

dukie41181
02-10-2010, 02:50 PM
1. Swaddling blankets - Miracle Blankets, Woombies and then SwaddleMe
2. Grobags
3. Beco Butterfly 2 Carrier
4. Beaba Baby Cook
5. BebePod
6. Munchkin Inflatable Duck for the bath - AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

dukie41181
02-10-2010, 02:51 PM
Oh yeah....

7. Rumparooz Diapers
8. Bum Genius, Fuzzi Bunz

WE LOVE OUR CLOTH!

ett
02-10-2010, 03:18 PM
Ergo
Britax Marathon
Sleepsacks

AtlantaREALTOR
05-06-2010, 12:29 PM
1. Maclaren Easy Traveller Stroller for car seats
2. Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP 30-30
3. Ergo Baby Carrier ( amazon.com or http://www.ergobabycarrier.com/
4. My Breast Friend (http://www.mybrestfriend.com/) Nursing Pillow - best for newborn-8 months
5. Boppie - best as a secondary pillow and to take on car trips
6. Lands End diaper bags
7. Bumble Bags Diaper Backpack
8. Bebe au Lait (http://www.bebeaulait.com/) and Hooter Hiders
9. Arm's Rest Co-Sleeper
10. Lansinoh (http://www.lansinoh.com) Double Electric Breast Pump
11. Philips AVENT (http://avent.com/) BPA-Free Manual Breast Pump - Great for travel!
12. Avent Pacifiers
13. Chicco Playard ( pack and play )
14. Gilligan O'Malley 2 piece pajamas separates BEST pjs ever! Especially for nursing moms. Available at Target
15. Vuilli Giraffe rubber toy
16. Blue Apple Books - Waterproof bath books
17. The Gap baby clothes
18. Janie and Jack onesies and shorts ( Super Cute Clothes )
19. Pottery Barn Chamois Sheets ( BEST Crib Sheets for summer or winter )
20. California Baby (http://californiababy.com/) Calendula Cream
21. California Baby (http://californiababy.com/) Sensitive Skin Shampoo and Bodywash
22. The First Years Sure Comfort Deluxe Newborn-to-Toddler Tub
By: Learning Curve ( fits in kitchen sinks )
23. Primo Bath for older baby ( fits in bath tub )
25. Chicco Highchair
26. Munchkin everything!
27. Munchkin Hair Bucket
28. Munchkin Travel Duck Bath
29. Munchkin Pacifier Clips
30. Munchkin Changing Pad Deluxe Cover
31. Kiddopotamus Swaddle Me Wraps (Newborn and Infant MUST HAVE !! )
32. Fold n Half Changing Pad
33. Long Sleeve baby bibs ( Ikea )
34. Boogie Wipes
35. Gymboree Shorts
36. Car Headrest Mirror
37. Sassy spoons with holes to keep food on them
38. Sassy teethers
39. Brightstarts Car Seat Toys
40. Born Free Pacifiers
41. Breathe Easy Bumper
42. Lego Baby 6-18 months
43. Colgate EcoSpring Ultra II Crib Mattress
44. Sunglasses by Sun Smarties
45. Grobag Thermometer Egg
46. Superyard Gate ( corral / play yard )
47. Kidco Safeway Gate ( Best baby gate for stairs)
48. Fisher-Price Toys
49. V-Tech Toys
50. Keen Sandals for mom and baby
51. Back Pillow for mom
52. Zutano baby clothes ( soft cotton outfit )
53. Evenflo Exersaucer
54. Fisherprice Jumperoo
55. Garmin GPS for mom
56. Lands End Baby Towel
57. Usborne Touch and Feel Books ( Best Baby Books ! )
58. Radio/Alarm clock with ocean sounds
59. Crocs
60. Munire baby furniture ( best quality for price )

This is a list of my favorite baby products I used my baby's first year and beyond. I will submit more posts if I find more useful baby gear.