PDA

View Full Version : Similac RTF Case of 48-2 oz bottles $20 FS

SpaceGal
02-09-2010, 01:37 PM
I came across this while looking on Fatwallet...might be worthwhile for those that need Similac. DD just turned one so no need for more formula...but it's worht a try for those with young babies. Good luck, hope it works for those that need this.

----------

Abbott Nutrition is selling Similac Advance EarlyShield (TM) / 2 fl. oz bottle / case of 48. Add a case to your shopping cart, then select 2-day priority shipping. Add the code "1INHOSP" to get it for less than half-price. It looks to be one coupon per email address.

"Similac Advance EarlyShield™ is the first and only infant formula with a unique blend of prebiotics, nucleotides and antioxidants — nutrients naturally found in breast milk. Plus, it has DHA and ARA, ingredients shown to help your baby's brain and eyes develop."

ORDER TOTALS
Items: $48.84
Discount -$28.84
Shipping & Handling $0.00
Total Price: $20.00

http://www.abbottstore.com/Similac+reg/Similac-Advance-EarlyShield-TM-2-fl-oz-bottle-case-of-48/invt/5760078

czekit7
02-12-2010, 10:16 PM
I'm getting charged $1.92 in sales tax, but this is still awesome. Thanks for the post. Going to use this as my emergency stash for long trips, and quick feed in the diaper bag!!! (Usually would just use the powder, but I wanted some easy stuff for my step-daughter's volleyball games and trips).