PDA

View Full Version : Facebook maintenance?

KrystalS
02-10-2010, 10:08 PM
My facebook account hasn't been working all day. I tried to update my status this morning from my phone and got an error message. I could still access my account just unable to update my status. Now I can't access anything, I get an error message that says my account is undergoing maintenance and should be available in a few hours. It's been saying this since 10am. Anyone else had this happen? I emailed through the help page and just got a standard response email.

mommylamb
02-10-2010, 10:13 PM
That didn't happen to me, but they have been messing around with it. They changed the layout and yesterday I wasn't getting 90% of my friend's status updates/posts. It seems like they're coming through today, though I miss the old layout. I'm not sure why they feel the need to mess with things all the time.

Cam&Clay
02-10-2010, 10:16 PM
DH is having the same problems that you are. It's definitely on their end.

arivecchi
02-10-2010, 10:16 PM
I have not been able to access FB from my blackberry all day. I'm sure it has to do with the FB facelift.

KrystalS
02-10-2010, 10:18 PM
Thanks happy to know I'm not the only one.

mommylamb
02-10-2010, 10:19 PM
Just wanted to say, they have crappy timing. I know I'm a facebook addict, and I do check during the day at work. But, sitting home bored out of my skull and unable to leave the house during the snow, means that I've been online a lot more than I normally am (hence the plethora of BBB posts over the last couple days... kind of embarrassing), so I really with they would mess with FB some other week.

KrystalS
02-10-2010, 10:21 PM
Just wanted to say, they have crappy timing. I know I'm a facebook addict, and I do check during the day at work. But, sitting home bored out of my skull and unable to leave the house during the snow, means that I've been online a lot more than I normally am (hence the plethora of BBB posts over the last couple days... kind of embarrassing), so I really with they would mess with FB some other week.

Lol you aren't the only one! It's been driving me crazy all day!

Cam&Clay
02-10-2010, 10:29 PM
Lol you aren't the only one! It's been driving me crazy all day!

Me, too! And DH is the one with the FB problem and we usually chat at night. He's in NC during the week. This sucks.

HallsofVA
02-10-2010, 11:10 PM
There are a bunch of us with blackberrys that aren't getting any news feeds. I thought it was just me, until I clicked on the Facebook for Blackberry app page and there are a bunch of folks who have posted there that they aren't getting feeds either.

lchang25000
02-10-2010, 11:48 PM
That's happened to me before several weeks ago a couple times even before this new layout. Why must they change something that worked fine before?? I don't see any improvement with this new layout...ugh!!