PDA

View Full Version : Another Nautilus question

Kendra
02-11-2010, 09:17 AM
We finally got the Nautilus that was recommended last fall (thanks Julie, and Target for finally having a sale). I read through the owner's manual and searched and didn't see this information. When would you use the recline feature in the Nautilus? And I saw that I could remove the "infant" padding - what about that weird belly pad that wraps around the crotch strap? We need all the room we can get down there.
Thanks,
Kendra

DebbieJ
02-11-2010, 11:01 AM
we took ours off

GraceH
02-11-2010, 11:29 PM
We have ours reclined because it matches the seatback and has a solid install on that setting (plus, DS sleeps in the car and I like it reclined slightly for that).
We have the buckle padding attached in one car and not in the other car... I haven't noticed a fit difference, but it is easier to pop DS in with the buckle out of the way and not have to buckle fish under him with the padding attached (which would be irrelevant with an older child that gets in & out unassisted)
I took the shoulder harness paddings off in both vehicles because I found that it is easier to snug down the harness properly without it.