PDA

View Full Version : How do I order different Snugride cover (fabric) & canopy?

ourbabygirl
02-11-2010, 11:45 AM
I was just on Graco's website, and put in the model & serial # and man. date, but I don't want the same fabric, but would rather have something more simple, plain, and gender-neutral. Is there a way I can get a new seat cover and canopy that would fit it (Snugride 29, manufactured in '08)?

Thanks!

ourbabygirl
02-11-2010, 12:01 PM
Nevermind! I talked to someone at Graco and found out. :) Wish I had better options available, but oh well!

AnnieW625
02-11-2010, 12:40 PM
So which pattern are you thinking of?

ourbabygirl
02-11-2010, 02:23 PM
Well, the only ones that coordinate are
Sterling: 1755294
Juliette: 1761714
Jewel: 1751927
Zarafa: 1750728
Pippin: 1759425 and
some some Mickey Mouse one which I would never consider.

The last two are out because they're animal prints (giraffes & elephants), and I'm really not into that.
Sterling is a possibility- I have a friend who had that for her DD the month after mine was born, but I'd rather get something more girly since I already have a more boyish print.
So Juliette and Jewel are my top choices (if we end up having a girl), but probably Juliette (even though the pink is kind of obnoxious) because it would go better with my silver/grey carrier (the Jewel is more brown & pink and I think there will be too much going on there).

I really like the style and fabrics on the Chicco- much simpler- but they are very pricey and we'd need to buy two bases, in addition. Plus I have a Baby Trend Snap-n-go stroller frame, and I'm not sure it would work with a Chicco.