PDA

View Full Version : Other snow bound families

SnuggleBuggles
02-11-2010, 07:04 PM
Isn't it weird that life is continuing as usual for so many people? Here was are, stuck at home pretty much for the past week but so much of the country is going to work, school, activities, shopping, out to eat... I don't know. I just feel like I am in some parallel universe at the moment. :)

Beth

egoldber
02-11-2010, 07:05 PM
I hear you.

lowrioh
02-11-2010, 07:11 PM
Yep,
The only reason I'm not totally stir crazy is that I have a couple of good friends within walking distance who we've been to visit everyday.
I don't know whether to hope for the Feds to close tomorrow or not...

JBaxter
02-11-2010, 07:12 PM
I so need adult conversation with someone who I have not given birth to and only has 2 legs

mommylamb
02-11-2010, 07:12 PM
I'm actually excited to go to work tomorrow (I assume the feds will be open and so will my office). I want to rejoin the living.

BabyMine
02-11-2010, 07:28 PM
I keep thinking about you all up there with all the snow. I watch all the reports on news and can't believe the amounts of snow they show. Down in SFL we had a high of 56. I can't image how cold it is up there.:hug:

HIU8
02-11-2010, 08:07 PM
Just got word that preschool is open tomorrow. We will be there early!!

sewarsh
02-11-2010, 08:41 PM
our preschool is closed tomorrow. but we've been having a great time, espeically since DH is with us.

let's see....
- Valentine's = check
- Valentine cookies = check
- snowman = check
- sled riding = check
- hot cocoa = check
- clip kids nails = check

i think we've pretty much covered everything except iron my new curtains which i've had for a month so aren't so new anymore!! :)