PDA

View Full Version : ISO good deal on cooshee booster seat

sewarsh
02-12-2010, 01:51 PM
Anyone? anyone?
Or anyone recommend a similar product?

Our DS is just not happy in his TT anymore. ugh.

smiles33
02-12-2010, 02:38 PM
I bought mine from TJMaxx for $20 and DD sat in it for all of 2 meals and then refused to sit in it anymore. She pretty much wants to be the same as us, so the Cooshee booster now sitting in the garage, waiting for the day when DD2 might use it.

ett
02-12-2010, 02:38 PM
I just pm'ed you.

jenstring95
02-12-2010, 03:54 PM
I bought mine from TJMaxx for $20 and DD sat in it for all of 2 meals and then refused to sit in it anymore. She pretty much wants to be the same as us, so the Cooshee booster now sitting in the garage, waiting for the day when DD2 might use it.

We have the Kaboost (goes on the legs of the chair to make the whole thing higher), which we bought for our son when he stopped sitting in the high chair. Like your DD, he used it a couple of times and then wouldn't have anything to do with it. When our DD got out of the high chair we dug out the Kaboost for her, and now the two kids fight over the "tall chair". I would buy another one, but I think if they didn't get to fight over it that neither one would use it! You may find your kids fighting over the Cooshee when the time comes!

sansdieu
02-12-2010, 05:35 PM
Our Marshalls sells a similar product, by Summer, for $7 or $8.

farm-o-rama
02-12-2010, 06:20 PM
I just ordered this one from Prince Lionheart for my son and he loves it. It also comes in green and is about $25 shipped on sale at BRU.com. The color is not accurate on the website - the seat is more of a true orange. This was the best deal I could find on a soft booster seat.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3562599

Canna
02-13-2010, 12:04 PM
If you have a local Once Upon a Child or similar consignment-type store, you might give them a call. We bought a green Cooshee at BRU, but found a pink one at Once Upon a Child which my older DD went wild for. We love the Cooshee boosters! Both DDs sit in them, one is a tall 5 y.o. and the other is a tall 2 y.o. They use them for eating and coloring or doing crafts at the kitchen table. 5 y.o. DD is still definitely more comfortable in the Cooshee - sometimes she tries dinner with out it, but there's a lot more fidgeting and trying to sit up on her knees, etc (which we don't allow). They've been a great buy for us.

DrSally
02-13-2010, 07:06 PM
I got mine off CL for $15.

mom2mack&max
02-13-2010, 10:44 PM
Love the booster, we are on our second one. I too always see them at consignment stores and at garage sales. Good luck!