PDA

View Full Version : Are all HB Turbo Boosters created equal?

HIU8
02-13-2010, 06:56 PM
debating between a vivo and a HB turbo booster for DS to start occasional booster training in my dad's car. I have seen the HB turbo booster in many different stores. Sometimes the name is slightly different and all the fabrics are different. Is it the same seat just with a different name and fabric depending on the store?

Joolsplus2
02-13-2010, 07:10 PM
Some have cozy gracopedic foam that makes for a much more comfortable seat, usually those cost more (I think Graco groups their seats according to features on their website, so it would show all the foamy models and what cover they have...at BRU the Roanoke and Abby have foam, Messenger does not, and it's pretty obvious if you press the seat). Long story short...some kids care, some kids don't.

pamelal
02-17-2010, 12:46 AM
Does anyone know if the Zurich or Let's Go models have the extra foam? I can't tell from the Graco website. They are $59.99 at Target so they are not the $49.99 model but also not $69.99 like the Roanoke and Abby at BRU. DH is going to run out and get one and he would prefer to go to Target but I want to make sure we get the extra foam.

Thanks!
Pam

pamelal
02-17-2010, 12:50 AM
Oops. Nevermind. I just re-read Julie's response and was able to filter by features on the Graco website. Looks like Roanoke, Abby and Sachi are the only ones with GracoPedic foam.

lmintzer
02-17-2010, 10:05 AM
deleted--question was answered in another post