PDA

View Full Version : HELP, Please! I need a coupon template

MMEand1
02-14-2010, 01:40 PM
I got my DH and DS season tickets to the local university football team for V-day and was thinking of making a little coupon to give each one of them since I do not have the tickets yet. I cannot seem to find what it is that I am looking for as far as a little template I can customize in order to print these out. I have been very sick for the past week and have not even moved out of bed in order to get this done sooner, so now that I am feeling better and my DH took the kids to church, I have a couple of hours to get this done before they get back!

Please HELP!!! I know we have so super creative mama's here, so someone should know where I can look!
THANKS!!

swrc00
02-14-2010, 02:02 PM
If you have Microsoft Office or Publisher use the gift certificate template to create the coupon. I use it to make homework coupons for my students. I would send it to you, but I don't have my school laptop with me.

MMEand1
02-14-2010, 05:46 PM
If you have Microsoft Office or Publisher use the gift certificate template to create the coupon. I use it to make homework coupons for my students. I would send it to you, but I don't have my school laptop with me.

Thanks! I ended up just doing some "cut-and-paste" things on a regular sheet of paper and putting it behind a cheap little frame. The boys won't mind so much once they get the season tickets!

bubbaray
02-14-2010, 06:03 PM
I'm not any help, but hope you are feeling better soon! :grouphug: