PDA

View Full Version : So excited - got a new Snugride 32 for $60

mominma
02-15-2010, 04:36 PM
I was so excited, I wanted to get an infant seat once my big "little guy" outgrows his snugride 22, but did not want to spend a lot on something that is short lived. I went to TRU to take advantage of the Fisher Price buy 1/get 1 free sale and while there decided to check out the carseats. They had one Snugride 32 with boot (stamped last one). It was marked down from 150 to $90. DOM was 5/09 but we will be done with it sometime in 2011! I have beed driving around with an old Jupiter booster seat, just in case I found something to take advantage of the trade in program.

So I bought the seat got 25% off and I had a $10 off coupon. Overall price was $62!

Joolsplus2
02-15-2010, 04:40 PM
Sweet! Is it the brown and red Bombay pattern? Our store only has one of those left, too. Haha, I saw someone else traded in a Komfort Kruiser in the last trade in, I was such a dork I was all excited to finally see one in real life, even though it was old and funky :D

mominma
02-15-2010, 04:53 PM
Yes, it was the Bombay pattern - not the prettiest or as soft as the Snugride 35 but will be fine for the price!

We actually still have one more KK that has just been sitting in our garage - may trade that for something else! Trying to decide what else we need, if anything! The baby products just get so much better over time, it is hard not to want new stuff!