PDA

View Full Version : HA adult short johns

lchang25000
02-17-2010, 01:48 PM
Anyone have them? How do you like it? Does the sizing run consistent with their adult LJs? Only $20.40 a pair right now at the outlets, reg. price $62. I love their LJs so I'm assuming I'd like the SJs too.

veronica
02-17-2010, 05:38 PM
I posted the same thing on another board! I too am curious. I have three pair on hold and can't pull the trigger without a great review. Although $20 for adult pj's is pretty good anyway. I just don't want tight fitting ones. The size chart does say that, since they are unisex, the sizing is one size less for women. I have M in last years cropped johns that are roomy and a few LJ tops that are roomy in M and was advised to get Smalls on the phone. I just don't want to end up with bike shorts and a tight top if I get the smalls.......

lchang25000
02-17-2010, 06:21 PM
I just don't want to end up with bike shorts and a tight top if I get the smalls.......

:hysterical:Yeah...me neither, although there's a picture of a woman wearing the SJs in the spring catalog and it looks like the shorts aren't tight. Wow...3 pairs?? I only have 2 on hold, 1 for me and 1 for DH. I wanna see how it fits first before I order more..although I know I'll end up paying more in shipping. I have an x-small top/bottom in their LJS that fit fine, but a small bottom would prob. fit a little better since it would be slightly longer. I also wish the x-small top was a bit was longer, so I will prob. go with the small SJs. I wear more kids 160 LJs than the adult sizes. :ROTFLMAO:

veronica
02-17-2010, 06:55 PM
:hysterical:Yeah...me neither, although there's a picture of a woman wearing the SJs in the spring catalog and it looks like the shorts aren't tight. Wow...3 pairs?? I only have 2 on hold, 1 for me and 1 for DH. I wanna see how it fits first before I order more..although I know I'll end up paying more in shipping. I have an x-small top/bottom in their LJS that fit fine, but a small bottom would prob. fit a little better since it would be slightly longer. I also wish the x-small top was a bit was longer, so I will prob. go with the small SJs. I wear more kids 160 LJs than the adult sizes. :ROTFLMAO:

Get the 160's!!!!!!!!!! They'll be cheaper. I normally don't dry any hanna for the kids but do not have the time to invest in my pj's so I dried my lj tops. they did shrink. I think that if I do the small, I could just air dry them to make sure I have enough room for my booty! They had no sets in M and I think they would be way too big in the waist.....

yep, three pair....they have all shades except the pink/gray which I'd love. I declined the orange/red since it's a bit too candy corn for me and I look awful in red. I was debating on getting DH a pair but he'd be mad if I got him hanna.....I think $20 is quite reasonable for a pair of pj's but we usually do Tshirts and boxers, so it is quite a splurge! I am mulling it over until Friday, when my hold expires. The outlet just messed up an item on my order from today , so i might get ambitious and ask for free ship......we'll see.

let me know how you make out.

Do you think they sj's might go even lower?

lchang25000
02-17-2010, 07:06 PM
Get the 160's!!!!!!!!!! They'll be cheaper. I normally don't dry any hanna for the kids but do not have the time to invest in my pj's so I dried my lj tops. they did shrink. I think that if I do the small, I could just air dry them to make sure I have enough room for my booty! They had no sets in M and I think they would be way too big in the waist.....

yep, three pair....they have all shades except the pink/gray which I'd love. I declined the orange/red since it's a bit too candy corn for me and I look awful in red. I was debating on getting DH a pair but he'd be mad if I got him hanna.....I think $20 is quite reasonable for a pair of pj's but we usually do Tshirts and boxers, so it is quite a splurge! I am mulling it over until Friday, when my hold expires. The outlet just messed up an item on my order from today , so i might get ambitious and ask for free ship......we'll see.

let me know how you make out.

Do you think they sj's might go even lower?

I thought about getting the 160s but I think they REALLY would look like bike shorts and a tight top on me. I know Indiana has some mediums in case you decide to get that size, but unfortunately they aren't holding any items during this sale. Good luck on the free shipping...they really should give it to you! I'll let you know what I end up getting. I have no idea if they would get any cheaper...I hope not if I buy some this time!

lchang25000
02-19-2010, 03:17 PM
Did you end up buying some SJs? I'm gonna go ahead and get 2 sets in small. I'm not going to order DH a pair since he prob. won't get much use out of them. He only occasionally wears the 2 pairs of LJs I bought him.

ThreeofUs
02-19-2010, 03:23 PM
I love them. I have a couple of pairs, but they seem to run a little big.

veronica
02-19-2010, 05:07 PM
Did you end up buying some SJs? I'm gonna go ahead and get 2 sets in small. I'm not going to order DH a pair since he prob. won't get much use out of them. He only occasionally wears the 2 pairs of LJs I bought him.

Not yet.....I think my hold expired. I still have some hope that they might get in the item that they incorrectly sent me in the wrong size, before the sale is over. I don't even remember when the sale is over....the 28th? I'm so bummed over it , I haven't wanted to even call them....which is really weird for me!

robinsmommy
02-24-2010, 04:23 PM
I ordered the 160's for me once - I'm 5 foot and about 115 or so, and curvy. It used to work to do this for someone my size, but since they recut the patterns to fit more snugly, I wouldn't do it without trying them on in store. The LJ's I got were too small, esp in the shoulders and armpit. Awful. Just cut wrong - well, for an adult. And that was w/o washing them. Unless you're tiny, like just over 100 lbs or so, I don't think it will work. The adult ones are still cut on the looser pattern, as they don't have to meet the flammability requirements. And the XS's shrink to a snug fit on me. Not quite bike shorts, but well, I wouldn't go out for the paper in them...

lchang25000
02-27-2010, 02:55 PM
I got my SJs and I'm glad I bought the size small...I'm 5'7" and 130lbs and it's very roomy and comfy, not tight at all.

DebbieJ
02-27-2010, 03:25 PM
The short johns are VERY generous. I wear anywhere from a 12-16 in women's sizes and I have M short johns.

veronica
03-03-2010, 09:54 AM
I just opened up my smalls and they are much more generous that I thought they would be. I was between sizes in S and M and went with S. So glad I did. I can still even dry these and they will be fine! I love them!!!!