PDA

View Full Version : ISO: New Prescription coupon

vball4all
02-19-2010, 11:10 AM
Looking for a deal on new prescriptions.

WatchingThemGrow
02-19-2010, 11:44 AM
google rite aid prescription coupon. It says transferred, but has earned us $575 in the past year on new prescriptions, lol.

jvs195
02-19-2010, 12:52 PM
There was a $10 one in Target ad last week and I got 2 $25 ones from CVS in mail 2 weeks ago (valid until 3/14)

deannanb
02-19-2010, 02:26 PM
cvs will take a riteaid coupon - (competitor coupon) - even if you don't have a riteaid in your area!
(at least they did last year when I did it)

kellij
02-19-2010, 04:12 PM
Here the Target rx is actually this week, so if you can swing by a target and get one of their circulars you'll be set.

vball4all
02-19-2010, 05:21 PM
Thanks for the info...I didn't get to see them in time.
CVS did say they would honor competitor coupons...and I've heard Kroger will too.

Somewhere I read (here?) where you can turn your prescription in for them to hold...then transfer it somewhere else.

So, one of my prescriptions, I put on hold at Tom Thumb (safeway)...and will try to xfer to CVS with a TomThumb $30 transfer coupon. Not sure if they will go for it since even TT wouldn't be honoring it (its not a transfer to TT).

Dang...I did not get the CVS coupons in the mail :( They are so fickle. The last time they sent those out, it went to my husband and not me. Maybe they didn't send them this time because I redeemed them. crazy.

jvs195
02-19-2010, 08:52 PM
Dang...I did not get the CVS coupons in the mail :( They are so fickle. The last time they sent those out, it went to my husband and not me. Maybe they didn't send them this time because I redeemed them. crazy.

I've never gotten them before and I got these the day after I had filled 2 prescriptions and could not find any coupons. Now I have 1 left and scheduled a doctor's appt just before they expire.

Chag78
02-19-2010, 09:43 PM
google rite aid prescription coupon. It says transferred, but has earned us $575 in the past year on new prescriptions, lol.

The one on the Rite Aid website has a 1/31 exp date. Do you think they'll still accept it?
http://www.riteaid.com/www.riteaid.com/w-content/images/pharmacy/TransferCoupon_013110.pdf