PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for all the help!

mickminmom
02-19-2010, 02:36 PM
We went in early Feb and had the *very* best time! I learned so much from reading both recent and past threads. The advice helped so much!

Two main items to point out which saved us money/time/sanity...

Based on Corie's questions...We bought a Volo for 4 yr. old. DH didn't want to buy a new stroller and wanted to rent a BJCM from Orlando Strollers. He told me every day of our trip what a great idea it was to buy the Volo. It was so light and very easy to bring on the buses. Bought a clearance one at BRU with a coupon. I would have like to have bought a used one off Craigslist but we didn't decide until a week before leaving to definitely go with the Volo. (I had to work on convincing him.) Now, I can resell when we are done with it.

Thanks to Beth's post...We packed a checked bag with granola bars, cereal, plenty of snack foods, juice boxes, etc. Worked great! We flew Southwest so it didn't cost extra to check the bag.

So a general Thanks to all!!! Love the BBB community. :love5:

We cannot wait to go again but it will be a few years down the road :( Hard to go back to real life...

fivi2
02-19-2010, 08:44 PM
Glad you had a great trip! I have also definitely learned a lot from our Disney experts. :)

billysmommy
02-19-2010, 11:01 PM
Glad you had a wonderful time :)

hillview
02-20-2010, 08:28 PM
Hurray!
/hillary