PDA

View Full Version : New Hannas at Costco

momtojack
02-20-2010, 11:25 PM
Thanks to the previous thread I picked up a couple of HA dresses at Costco a couple of weeks ago. I was back today and surprised to see that all of the styles that were there before were gone, and there were a couple of new styles there. They had the Playing Favorites dresses from last year in stripes and florals. They also had another style that I couldn't find in my spring 09 catalog - not sure if it was a tunic top or a short dress, but it was sleeveless and they had pink w/ a darker pink floral pattern and blue w/ a darker blue floral pattern.

MamaMolly
02-20-2010, 11:31 PM
Can you check your receipt and post an item number? I'd love to search and see if my local one has them. TIA.

momtojack
02-20-2010, 11:42 PM
The # was 432730 - they all had the same item #.

newg
02-20-2010, 11:45 PM
I just bought one at my costco...I bought pink and they also had green....with an embrodered (sp) flower and cute cap sleeve and some ruffles on the dress and sleeves...............super excited to get a HA dress for $13!!

Snow mom
02-20-2010, 11:46 PM
Ooooo, I want to see what the new choices are! Where is my drooly smile? I picked up a green LTT from the last batch. Is the price still the same?

momtojack
02-20-2010, 11:57 PM
The price is still 13.99. Here is a link to the current Playing Favorites dress: http://www.hannaandersson.com/Style.asp?from=SRCH&styleid=36327&simg=36327_990&mwc=990&styleRef=36327g. The one I got was very similar, but no ruffle around the neck and the stripe colors were a little different - I actually like last year's a little better. There was also a different striped one and 3 floral patterned ones in the same style. I can't find anything similar to the other style that I saw - but I don't have a summer 09 catalog, so maybe it was in that? I think everything else Costco has had was from last summer, right?

precious4hug
02-21-2010, 12:57 AM
If anybody had a chance to snap pictures of the new HA selection there, please share.

I was a little lazy to go to Costco lately. HA might be a good excuse to go!

lchang25000
02-21-2010, 01:06 AM
Did you notice anything for boys? I was planning on going there anyway tom. so I'll check it then.

momtojack
02-21-2010, 09:12 AM
My Costco defintetly did not have any hannas for boys - I also have a boy, so I was looking for them.

mom2akm
02-21-2010, 10:06 AM
I'm so excited about this. I'm going to call a nearby Costco and see if the new Hanna dresses have arrived yet.

The sad part is I think DD has enough dresses for this year already and I may have to just restrain myself.

lilhilly
02-21-2010, 10:08 AM
The # was 432730 - they all had the same item #. I'm wondering if it is the same item # as the previous ones.

According to the previous thread, it is the same item number as the last batch. But . . . so excited! I'm going today!

lilhilly
02-21-2010, 10:11 AM
Thanks to the previous thread I picked up a couple of HA dresses at Costco a couple of weeks ago. I was back today and surprised to see that all of the styles that were there before were gone, and there were a couple of new styles there. They had the Playing Favorites dresses from last year in stripes and florals. They also had another style that I couldn't find in my spring 09 catalog - not sure if it was a tunic top or a short dress, but it was sleeveless and they had pink w/ a darker pink floral pattern and blue w/ a darker blue floral pattern.

Was the style with the pink w/darker pink floral and blue with darker blue floral this one? (ETA: I guess the other colors are orange and purple, not darker pink and darker blue, so probably not.)

http://www.hannaandersson.com/style.asp?styleid=34997&from=OLC

Here's a link to the Playing Favorites from the Spring '09 catalog:

http://www.hannaandersson.com/style.asp?styleid=34936&from=OLC

momtojack
02-21-2010, 10:31 AM
Was the style with the pink w/darker pink floral and blue with darker blue floral this one? (ETA: I guess the other colors are orange and purple, not darker pink and darker blue, so probably not.)

http://www.hannaandersson.com/style.asp?styleid=34997&from=OLC

Here's a link to the Playing Favorites from the Spring '09 catalog:

http://www.hannaandersson.com/style.asp?styleid=34936&from=OLC

Actually those East of the Sun dresses look very much like the ones I saw - not exactly the colors I was remembering, but I was in a hurry and had both kids w/ me so it's entirely possible that I'm just remembering wrong. The playing favorites dresses were definitely the ones in your link - they had the striped one (plus another striped one not in the picture) and the pink and the blue floral ones.

How did you find those links? I tried putting in the item # from my old catalog for the playing favorites dress but it didn't work.

lilhilly
02-21-2010, 11:44 AM
The Gymbofriends boards have links to past e-catalogs (and the summer '09 one that has the East of the Sun dress in it was also posted in the previous thread).

I just went to our Costco (5 min. from my house) and they still have the old ones -- bummer. I'll keep checking back, though.

lchang25000
02-21-2010, 12:45 PM
The Gymbofriends boards have links to past e-catalogs (and the summer '09 one that has the East of the Sun dress in it was also posted in the previous thread).

I just went to our Costco (5 min. from my house) and they still have the old ones -- bummer. I'll keep checking back, though.

This link also has catalogs from the past 3 years:
http://ihearthanna.com/category/hanna-andersson-catalogs/

lilhilly
02-21-2010, 03:08 PM
Looks like from posts on the Gymbo site that it is indeed the East of the Sun dress. Yay, I love that one (as well as the Playing Favorites). I hope my Costco hurries up and gets them in!

roms
02-21-2010, 03:58 PM
I didn't see any at the East Hanover, NJ, one yet.

jent
02-21-2010, 04:24 PM
OK, now I'm desperate to get to Costco. I wanted that LTT dress and I'm hoping they're not really already gone, and I loved those Playing Favorites and East of the Sun dresses. Only problem is, I don't have a membership. I do have a coworker who's willing to take me with her, but it's been hard for us to coordinate a time to go.

So, I have a question... someone once posted here about getting things from Costco by getting a friend with a membership to buy you a giftcard, and then using that giftcard to make your purchase. Can you really do this?

TahliasMom
02-21-2010, 04:35 PM
has anyone checked the sunnyvale or mt view stores in nor cal? just got back from driving up from so cal and its pouring rain so i'm too lazy to go out. haha.

ps dd wore the pucci dress this past week and it's a bit short. i got her the 110 and she's 48 inches. in the twirly dresses i got one 110 and one 120 but those run longer.

MMMommy
02-21-2010, 06:15 PM
has anyone checked the sunnyvale or mt view stores in nor cal? just got back from driving up from so cal and its pouring rain so i'm too lazy to go out. haha.

ps dd wore the pucci dress this past week and it's a bit short. i got her the 110 and she's 48 inches. in the twirly dresses i got one 110 and one 120 but those run longer.

Just got back from the Redwood City Costco, which usually has all the new stuff, but they only had a limited selection of the older Hanna styles. Not the new ones that OP is talking about.

shoxie
02-22-2010, 11:36 AM
I didn't see any at the East Hanover, NJ, one yet.

Thx for posting this as I was ready to head over there not only for the dresses but in search of the Cupcake Courier mentioned in another thread. In this case, I'll wait a few days! I hope they get these in soon!

94bruin
02-23-2010, 03:57 PM

I just got back from Mountain View. They have the new dresses, but they don't seem to have many. In fact, i think they have more of the first batch of dresses than the new batch.

TahliasMom
02-23-2010, 06:07 PM
I just got back from Mountain View. They have the new dresses, but they don't seem to have many. In fact, i think they have more of the first batch of dresses than the new batch.

i went to mt view too, came back an hour ago, and it was pretty sad. i found one of the news one in 120, the there were a handful of playing dress in the stripes, some of the newer sundressed but most size 100 and under. i might check sunnyvale tonight :)

smiles33
02-24-2010, 12:21 AM
Went to the one near me tonight and they only had the old ones.

TahliasMom
02-24-2010, 03:00 PM
went to the sunnyvale one last night and it was sad. most of the dresses from the first batch, handful of the new stuff in small sizes. :(

maybeebaby08
02-25-2010, 02:48 PM
I just got back from Danvers,MA and they had a ton of the new Hannas, looked like they had just put them out. I wasn't planning on buying any but I loved the colors for summer, so I ended up with 2. They seemed to run small though, I tried the 80 on DD and it fit her perfectly now, so I went up to a 90 hoping it'll fit in the summer.

jent
02-27-2010, 09:18 PM
Just got back from our Costco (Springfield, MA) and they still had a tableful of the old Hannas. Which was fine by me, I was so excited to get my hands on that pink LTT dress. When I got home, DD wanted to try it on right away (a first for her, she usually runs away when I want her to try on new clothes) and wouldn't take it off all afternoon.

BTW, it was my very first trip to Costco (my mom recently got a business membership for her work) and I reviewed the Costco favorites thread before I went. I felt like I had the BBB next to me as I shopped! Thanks for all those suggestions, and for the heads up on the Hannas. My mom kept saying, "how did you know these would be here?"

blisstwins
03-01-2010, 02:27 AM
There were a lot of new ones in Yonkers, but the larger sizes were going. I got my daughter 3 more and she said: "Mom, you know I don't need so many clothes." Nice. At $13.99 it is hard to say no. Looks like Hannas will be a major part of her wardrobe.

precious4hug
03-01-2010, 04:42 PM
I went there last Wednesday. I found the new selection. However, I like the tier dress ones last time more than any of the new ones so I did not get anything. My DH must be so proud of me.

lilhilly
03-01-2010, 05:39 PM
Anyone in North/Central NJ see the new ones yet?