PDA

View Full Version : Bra for saggy post-BF boobs

twowhat?
02-21-2010, 03:02 PM
None of my bras fit anymore!!! I've been living in nursing tanks for 1.5 years and none of my regular bras work - argh. The problem isn't the size - I'm a 32C. But my boobs are really saggy with REALLY stretched out skin from breastfeeding twins and it's the stretched out skin that is the problem - it bulges from over the tops of the bra cups (GROSS) so that even though the bra fits, I put a t-shirt on over it and everything is all lumpy and gross because of the extra skin. My stomach does this over the waist of my pants too. GROSS. I'm a gross saggy mess!!! The only thing that I could see that would work is a sports bra, but that would give me the uniboob problem. My bravado nursing tanks are great - maybe bravado makes a bra that is just like the top part of their nursing tanks? Or is there anything similar?? Or am I doomed to wear nursing tanks when I go back to work?? Help!

pb&j
02-21-2010, 03:46 PM
If you're bulging out over the top of the cups, then your cup size is too small. Go to Nordtrom, get fitted, and try on a zillion bras. You can find something with more coverage, so that you have plenty of support and everything gets smoothed out. I just did this and am sooooooooo happy. I am a totally different size than I thought I'd be, too. Plus I wear slightly different sizes in different brands.

Pebbles
02-21-2010, 04:13 PM
My back doctor suggested Title Nine. You can google them. I have the post twin thing too. My back is also torn up from carrying them and a car accident before that. But look at their site. I ordered two and have to say not only do they look great but they helped my back and held up the sisters.

Oh and I'm a 34DD so if they keep my girls in line yours should be too. :snicker:

wendibird22
02-21-2010, 04:16 PM
Once you know your correct size I'd recommend Wacoal. I was a 32C pre baby #1 and I love them. Great support!

firsttimemama
02-21-2010, 07:46 PM
for the first time in my life I'm wearing a padded pushup bra..
http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/intimates/bras/pushupbras/PRD~418587/Maidenform+Custom+Lift+Satin+PushUp+Bra.jsp

robinsmommy
02-22-2010, 01:12 PM
I would also look at title9 - as far as sports bras go, they label ones that don't suffer from the "uni-boob" effect.

Also, do go and get fitted. A bra lady who knows her stuff will find you something that works. It's like have a great hairdresser - they know what works and what doesn't, and will tell you so in no uncertain terms...

♥ms.pacman♥
02-22-2010, 10:33 PM
Once you know your correct size I'd recommend Wacoal. I was a 32C pre baby #1 and I love them. Great support!

i second this! Wacoal bras are the most comfortable bras EVER and have great support. i bought first bought one in my last month of pregnancy when my pre-prego bras were getting very uncomfortable . i got mine at Dillards when they were doing some bra-fitting event and the lady there recommended it. i agree with previous posters, getting fitted really helped so i was sure to get the best size & fit. wacoal bras are pricey though from what i recall..i got mine for $60 or something crazy like that. i forked over the $$ though, since up till thne i had never been able to find a comfortable bra with enough support that didn't have underwire (didn't want to risk getting plugged duct, etc).

anyway, i now live in nursing tanks too and am SCARED to find out what my boobs will look like after BF'ing for several months. my boobs are now 3 cup sizes larger than they were pre-prego and after DS was born they also turned into stretchmark-city.. eek!