PDA

View Full Version : Help! Is my Bravado defective or is that normal?

viba424
02-23-2010, 03:00 PM
I just got the Bravado body silk seamless nursing bra that everyone raves about, and when I put it on, the foam cup liners look super strange and for that price I want to make sure I dont get a defect bra!

When I put it on, there is a distinct ridge at the top of the foam cups which sticks out through the fabric - it doesnt blend with the thin stretchy top fabric at all. It looks like I have a thick foam bra and you can see the whole insert and all its ridges. Its ugly! Is this normal? One thought is that I am too small chested. I am nursing but still only a C cup. There is no way it would be close to seamless when worn with a thin shirt.

WatchingThemGrow
02-23-2010, 03:11 PM
Is the foam situated correctly? I can kinda imagine what you're saying (sold mine last month) and I'm pretty sure it will still be seamless through a shirt, unless it is super-tight. The part of you that pushes the shirt out will be covered in the foam, and the edges will be in the looser part of the shirt if that makes sense.

MamaSnoo
02-24-2010, 12:47 AM
I loves these bras, but early on my LC pointed out that I had the inserts rotated upside down which was making the bra look really funny and caused a funny line. Try rotating the inserts to see if looks better. There will still be a small ridge, but as PP mentioned, it will not show under most tops (unless very tight), not even tissue weight tees.

saleenl
02-24-2010, 12:23 PM
Agree with trying to rotate. I am smaller than a C and it is seamless because the edges of the foam pad are so close to my chest. Maybe it is too small?

pb&j
02-24-2010, 12:42 PM
I had the same issue. It was one of many reasons I did not like this bra, despite all the raves. Rotating the (cheap, too small, ineffective) pads did not help. I could still see the whole outline of the pads through my clothing. They showed under everything except bulky sweaters.

Did I mention I hated this bra?

DebbieJ
02-24-2010, 01:40 PM
Everyone raves about this bra, but it didn't work well for me either.

ilfaith
02-25-2010, 12:08 AM
I like these bras for the most part, but do hate the fact that every time I pull down the cups to nurse, I find I have to readjust the pads when I hook it back together. It's hard to be discrete when it appears you are fondling your own breasts.