PDA

View Full Version : UppaBaby Vista accessories

blondbomber23
02-23-2010, 11:03 PM
We just got a 2010 UppaBaby Vista and I'm wondering what accessories we should get to go with it. I've heard the bugaboo cupholder is better than the vista, so we're considering getting that.

Is there a snack tray that's compatible?

Anything else that you would recommend?
Thanks!

sofia'smom
02-24-2010, 12:02 AM
I have a similar question about the cupholder. I have read that the Uppa Baby cupholder isn't very good, so I'd like to find another that won't get in the way when the stroller is folded. Any suggestions? Thanks.

duckiechiu
02-24-2010, 10:01 AM
I got "Sunshine Kids Stroller Accessory Buggy Buddy " as the parent console.... it has two spaces for cups/drinks and a compartment with a zipper pocket inside..... it seems to attach to my vista pretty well and it got great reviews on amazon from lots of parents..... i havent actually used it yet but i seems it would work out just fine. Since the vista handles are at a 45 degree angle, from the reviews on amazon this one works better than others....

I've also purchased hooks so i can hang my purse or shopping bags on, but i havent received it yet so i dont know how they'll work....

jacksmoma
02-24-2010, 01:27 PM
babies r us in store sells cheap plastic hooks that work great on non umbrella strollers for bags etc- i have one on my bumbleride indie that works great when the basket gets full :) the sk caddy is AWESOME, i've used it on tons of strollers and it never fails!!!

kate2128
02-24-2010, 05:03 PM
I also have the sunshine kids parent console. It fits on the stroller really well and so far it works great. I have only used it a few times since we have had so much snow and haven't been doing much walking since we bought it. I had the Uppababy cupholder and it was always falling off, so I don't recommend that. Not sure if they count as accessories, but I also have the piggyback board and the rumble seat, both of which are awesome if you have more than one child. Enjoy your Vista!

edurnemk
02-24-2010, 05:07 PM
I've heard they are redesigning the cup holder, but while they do do not get the Uppababy cupholder. It's a waste of money and I assure you you'll end up replacing it in a few months. It falls of very easily, after the second spilled mocha I learned my lesson and got the Valco one, not perfect for the Vista, but better.