PDA

View Full Version : Good bag for twins???

some1namedleah
02-24-2010, 02:29 PM
Hi! Right now, I'm using a cute Coach tote, but I'm thinking it isn't really practical. It's not big enough, or laminated, or easy to organize. I have been thinking about about a JuJu Be... maybe the Packabe but I really don't want to spend the money. I do have quite a few babies r us gift cards left which I could use to buy a bag. I was looking at the Skip Hop, Kalencom and Lassig. I liked the look of the Lessig but there weren't any reviews...

I don't really NEED a new bag until the weather gets a little better, so I'm not in a big rush, but I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions!!!!

If it helps, I try to pack lightly, but we are bottle feeding and CD'ing.

vahnessuh
02-25-2010, 01:11 AM
If you're not opposed to secondhand bags, there's a lot over at the JuJuBe message boards (Pink Room). You can find ones that are in great, like new condition for a good price... and some that are actually brand new with tags for less than retail.

Momof3Labs
02-25-2010, 01:35 AM
With bottles and cloth dipes, you probably want something like the Skip Hop Duo Double. I've been using the Skip Hop Dash but it doesn't fit the bottles, and I tend to travel heavy with the bottles and ice packs since I'm toting pumped milk (vs. packing lighter with powdered formula). I have a Duo Double but haven't packed it up yet - it's definitely big enough for everything I carry in the Dash plus the bottles and room to spare (for your cloth dipes).