PDA

View Full Version : What do you use to clean a Linoleum kitchen floor?

jess_g
02-24-2010, 04:35 PM
What works best on an old Linoleum kitchen floor? I usualy use mop and glow but I am wondering what else works and if there is anything non chemical that I can use (like the Method all purpose cleaner which I use a lot of)?

Thanks,

Jessica

AnnieW625
02-24-2010, 04:49 PM
My house cleaner uses some mixture that he makes himself because it doesn't smell like anything but a bit of vinegar and it works well. Prior to having a house cleaner though I liked Armstrongs floor cleaner the best.

infomama
02-24-2010, 04:52 PM
I liked Armstrongs floor cleaner the best.
:yeahthat: Before I went to vinegar/water we used Armstrong's once and done. Nasty smelling stuff but worked really well.

WatchingThemGrow
02-24-2010, 04:58 PM
Probably not good, but I asked the housecleaner to scrub it with Bon Ami last week. It looked a lot better.

Tondi G
02-25-2010, 02:19 AM
I use the method brand floor cleaner... it's yellow... lemon and something (ginger maybe?). It works well. I love the wood floor cleaner (smells like almond... yum). Before buying the lemon cleaner I used the all purpose spray on my kitchen floor (pink grapefruit or cucumber scent).

updacountry
02-25-2010, 11:17 PM
A big brown chocolate Labrador! Nothing ever hits the floor and if it does he cleans it up ASAP!