PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see Octomom on The View yesturday?

jess_g
02-25-2010, 02:46 PM
I am watching it now. Its like a train wreck. I can't understand most of what she says and she realy looks and sounds a bit off to me. Maybe she is just realy nerveous but she is just a bit too bouncy and high strung for me. Did anyone else notice this? I don't know alot about her (I started reading People after all the media attention on her had died down) but wow she sure is different.

Jessica.

carolinamama
02-25-2010, 02:54 PM
Yeah, I saw it. I seriously kept thinking that she had to be on something. She was so bouncy and kept talking about how much more energy she had than other people and all that on only 2 hours of sleep a night. She just didn't seem right to me, but for the sake of her 14 kids, I surely hope she's okay.

lchang25000
02-25-2010, 02:56 PM
I didn't see it, but I know she's lost a lot of weight. Prob. took 1 too many diet pills..

brgnmom
02-25-2010, 02:59 PM
I just watched it online & she does seem a little off... here's the link to the video in case any one else is interested (scroll down a bit for the video clip): http://www.boncherry.com/blog/2010/02/24/nadya-suleman-the-octomom-on-the-view-video/

ourbabygirl
02-25-2010, 03:06 PM
Wow- definitely a kook! Did you see Whoopi & Barbara just sitting there at the end, barely moving, like not sure what to think of everything?

bluestarfish18
02-25-2010, 03:10 PM
I didn't watch the show, but she's got like 5 full time nannies, working round the clock right? No wonder she's so happy...she gets more sleep that any of us!

brgnmom
02-25-2010, 03:11 PM
Wow- definitely a kook! Did you see Whoopi & Barbara just sitting there at the end, barely moving, like not sure what to think of everything?

yup. my DS pressed the mute button on my laptop because he was scared of octomom's laugh.

elektra
02-25-2010, 03:21 PM
Wow. She is acting like a crazy person.
She kind of has that nasaly transexual voice too. However, we know she is 100% female! But the voice and all that plastic surgery? Just bizarr-o.

In her defense, I think the way The View is set up, there are always people talking over each other and it's hard to get a word in edgewise in a way that resembles a coherent conversation or interview.

WatchingThemGrow
02-25-2010, 03:32 PM
whoa. that made me ill.

hellokitty
02-25-2010, 09:17 PM
Wow, can you say, SPAZ?

jgenie
02-27-2010, 04:51 AM
After seeing her on the show I really feel for her kids. She didn't seem like she's all there. She didn't manage to answer most of the questions they asked her although she may have just been avoiding the tough ones.

essnce629
02-27-2010, 06:44 AM
I didn't watch the show, but she's got like 5 full time nannies, working round the clock right? No wonder she's so happy...she gets more sleep that any of us!

I watched the show and she actually said she has 3 nannies that work during the day only-- no nighttime help. She said she gets on average, 2 hours of sleep a night, sometimes more, sometimes less. She did seem kind of "loony" to me!