PDA

View Full Version : Cadbury mini-eggs are back...

LarsMal
02-25-2010, 03:01 PM
and Target has a bigger bag this year. Need I say more?!

BabyMine
02-25-2010, 03:05 PM
I need to make a Target run now. I like those and the Dove truffle eggs.

bluestarfish18
02-25-2010, 03:10 PM
Don't tell me that!! I really don't like chocolate, but I'll make an exception to Cadbury eggs.

shawnandangel
02-25-2010, 03:16 PM
AHH! Darn you Julie! I really didn't need to remember those delicious little eggs. . .

scrooks
02-25-2010, 03:17 PM
UGH! An I'm going on my 4th month of nursing my dairy intolerant DS. First I missed all the good Christmas goodies, no chocolate covered strawberries for me on Valentines Day and now this....

LarsMal
02-25-2010, 03:35 PM
AHH! Darn you Julie! I really didn't need to remember those delicious little eggs. . .

Sorry :p Some people don't like to drink alone...I don't really drink anymore, so I don't like to eat chocolate alone!!

I was really hoping I wouldn't crave them this year. I think I ate my weight in mini-eggs while pg last year. I guess once a choco-holic, always a choco-holic. Maybe I just won't eat *as many* this year!

MZS V
02-25-2010, 03:38 PM
Hmmm, after going completely dairy free to nurse my 11 month old DD, I am just starting to add back some treats. She seems to have outgrown her intolerance:cheerleader1: so I just might have to give these a try. Thanks!

s7714
02-25-2010, 03:41 PM
Who are the eggs being manufactured by this year? They used to be made by Hershey's on behalf of Cadbury, but since Kraft bought out Cadbury I was wondering who would be making them this year. Of course as long as they don't mess with the recipe I guess it doesn't matter!

LarsMal
02-25-2010, 04:52 PM
Who are the eggs being manufactured by this year? They used to be made by Hershey's on behalf of Cadbury, but since Kraft bought out Cadbury I was wondering who would be making them this year. Of course as long as they don't mess with the recipe I guess it doesn't matter!

My bag says manufactured by the Hershey Company. I hope that doesn't mean my bag is really old!

MMMommy
02-25-2010, 04:57 PM
I bought a bag of the larger size from Target. Mmmmmm. What happened to the dark chocolate version? I bought that a couple of years ago, but haven't seen it since. Has anyone seen the dark chocolate version?

calv
02-25-2010, 05:18 PM
OMG! Why did I even read this? LOL. Someone PLEASE explain to me why these are so darn good/addictive. Seriously. I need some NOW!

how much for a bag @ target? Wish I had known. I was JUST there

LarsMal
02-25-2010, 05:28 PM
OMG! Why did I even read this? LOL. Someone PLEASE explain to me why these are so darn good/addictive. Seriously. I need some NOW!

how much for a bag @ target? Wish I had known. I was JUST there

I think it was $2.88 for the smaller bag and $4.29 for the bigger bag. Of course the bigger bag was a better deal so I *had* to get it!

alien_host
02-25-2010, 05:35 PM
I bought a bag of the larger size from Target. Mmmmmm. What happened to the dark chocolate version? I bought that a couple of years ago, but haven't seen it since. Has anyone seen the dark chocolate version?

I noticed Target didn't have the dark. I was hoping it was b/c they were still putting everthing out....a girl can dream right? I LOVE the dark ones, I hope they still make them!

clb
02-25-2010, 05:48 PM
I love mini- eggs! It is a good thing they are only available this time of year.

arivecchi
02-25-2010, 05:51 PM
I'm on a DIET!!!! Delete this thread! :hysterical:

mariza
02-25-2010, 06:50 PM
I bought a couple of bags at CVS back in January. I didn't post here because well...I didn't want to share :innocent:
There is a big giant $5 bag from Target sitting on top of my fridge right now. I should probably put them away since I grab a few every.time I walk past the fridge!

alexsmommy
02-25-2010, 07:57 PM
Ok, so who's brilliant planning has these coming out right after Thin Mints are also delivered to my door????

KathyN115
02-25-2010, 08:30 PM
Am I the only one who likes the regular Cadbury eggs, with the weird yolk? Mmmmmmmmm..........

Kymberley
02-25-2010, 08:35 PM
Am I the only one who likes the regular Cadbury eggs, with the weird yolk? Mmmmmmmmm..........

Those are my fav! I don't guess I've had the minis.

hollybloom24
02-25-2010, 09:21 PM
They are ALWAYS my downfall!!! BJs had a MEGA bag size last year.

I have to go to BJs and Target tomorrow. How am I going to get outta the store without a bag? Not good for Weight Watchers! I wonder how many points a mini egg is?

alien_host
02-25-2010, 10:34 PM
I'm sitting here dying for some Cadbury mini eggs...

kep
02-25-2010, 10:39 PM

Yes!!! I LOVE the original size ones. I just can't get excited about the small ones. Meh.

I had a method for eating them, too. After biting off the top of the egg, I would slowly lick the creme out until it was almost gone, then pop the almost hallow remains of the shell in my mouth. Soooo good, but they always hurt my teeth.

lchang25000
02-26-2010, 12:29 AM
Yes!!! I LOVE the original size ones. I just can't get excited about the small ones. Meh.

I had a method for eating them, too. After biting off the top of the egg, I would slowly lick the creme out until it was almost gone, then pop the almost hallow remains of the shell in my mouth. Soooo good, but they always hurt my teeth.

:yeahthat: YUM!!

MontrealMum
02-26-2010, 01:08 AM
I do not want to talk about mini eggs. La la la I can't hear you...[crunch, crunch...I discovered the bigger bag all by myself ;)]

lchang25000
02-28-2010, 03:02 PM
I bought a small box with a dozen mini eggs at Wal-Mart today. I'm eating one right now as I type. :D The box says manufactured in Canada for the Hershey Co.

amldaley
02-28-2010, 03:12 PM
I don't even need to read any of the posts. The title alone says it all.

My instant reaction was, "O.S." as in..."I'm in trouble..." and now, I am salivating.

daniele_ut
02-28-2010, 03:16 PM
The bags were buy one get one for a penny at Rite Aid yesterday, so there are now 2 bags sitting in the cabinet. I totally missed them last year and I was so sad.

I have to say that I hated the dark ones. Not the same at all for me!

alien_host
04-21-2010, 05:15 PM
I went to CVS today and they had 75% of Easter and they had a ton of Cadbury Mini Eggs just sitting there wanting me to buy them....I was good and *only* bought one bag. :)