PDA

View Full Version : Clark's Stores - 20% off

vball4all
02-26-2010, 04:44 PM
The dates will vary depending on your area. This sale is running in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area this weekend starting today.
20% off your entire purchase - including markdowns.
PLUS - they have a booklet of $5 off coupons good on children's shoes - these coupons are good in conjunction with the 20% off.

jerigirl
02-26-2010, 05:08 PM
TFS! Where are the Clarks kid's shoes in DFW?

vball4all
02-26-2010, 06:09 PM
Here are the locations (http://clarks.zappos.com/savingsevent.zhtml).

In DFW (really Dallas)...its NorthPark and Stonebriar.
I went to Stonebriar - I love their manager - very customer oriented.

glewis
02-26-2010, 09:13 PM
Cool, thanks for the info! I love their shoes, but they are so expensive. I'll have to wait until March 5th here.

jess_g
02-26-2010, 10:59 PM
Just to note that not all of the Clarkes shoe stores (at least in my area) have kids shoes. The one near me told me that they don't carry the kids line but another somewhat nearby store did.

Jessica.

jerigirl
02-27-2010, 01:07 PM
Here are the locations (http://clarks.zappos.com/savingsevent.zhtml).

In DFW (really Dallas)...its NorthPark and Stonebriar.
I went to Stonebriar - I love their manager - very customer oriented.

Thanks! I didn't realize Northpark had the kid's shoes. I will have to check that out!

vball4all
03-01-2010, 03:56 PM
Jerigirl - a friend of mine just said that Northpark doesn't carry kids - that Stonebriar is the only one that does. Its interesting - she said the Clarks store was packed, but I'm not sure how packed the kids section was...since Clark's kids shoes are still so new to the states.

jerigirl
03-01-2010, 04:52 PM
Jerigirl - a friend of mine just said that Northpark doesn't carry kids - that Stonebriar is the only one that does. Its interesting - she said the Clarks store was packed, but I'm not sure how packed the kids section was...since Clark's kids shoes are still so new to the states.

Thanks for the heads up! I will have to check out Stonebriar sometime. I didn't make it out for shoes this weekend anyway.