PDA

View Full Version : Macy's Hotel Collection towels are on sale today only.

essnce629
02-27-2010, 06:38 AM
Thought I'd post this here since there was a recent discussion on towels. Macy's is having a one day sale today (Sat) and all their Hotel Collection towels are on sale. Thanks to all the recommendations here I picked up some of the Microcotton ones for $16.99 each (reg. $25). The sale actually started Friday night so I got them then. I'm soooo glad I didn't buy them when I went to see them in person 2 days ago when they were full price. With the sale I saved $46! Someone mentioned in the previous towel thread that $16.99 is the cheapest they get. HTH someone!

veronica
02-27-2010, 08:15 AM
These are the best towels ever. DH got some on our registry so many years ago and I recently bought some for my brother as a gift.

Occasionally, some stores will get a batch of "irregulars" and they are sold for $9.99 . There is basically nothing wrong with them except that they measurements are sometimes a bit off. Well worth it! Make sure to ask at your store if they have any irregulars!

Melbel
02-27-2010, 09:08 AM
I missed the towels thread. Are these towels different than the Hotel Collection towels that they usually have at TJ Maxx or Marshalls?

I think the same towels are available online: http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=318716&CategoryID=43766

Other microcotton HC towels were much more expensive.

20% bing cb (search macy's cashback)

BabyMine
02-27-2010, 10:23 AM
Do a search for crock pots and the 20% Macy's BCB will come up.

Melbel
02-27-2010, 10:32 AM
For online shoppers, you can get free shipping on the entire order if you purchase $50 in beauty products. There is a nice Lancome bonus offer right now that may be worthwhile.

codex57
02-27-2010, 03:00 PM
Occasionally, some stores will get a batch of "irregulars" and they are sold for $9.99 . There is basically nothing wrong with them except that they measurements are sometimes a bit off. Well worth it! Make sure to ask at your store if they have any irregulars!

That's what we get usually. The Martha Stewart ones aren't too bad either. We got a bunch for $8 each before (possibly slightly cheaper due to all the coupons).

essnce629
02-28-2010, 05:49 AM

So you have to go up and ask a salesperson if there's any irregulars? Do they keep them in the back? They don't put them out in the clearance or anything?

I used my new towels after my shower last night-- sooooo nice!

veronica
02-28-2010, 08:06 AM
So you have to go up and ask a salesperson if there's any irregulars? Do they keep them in the back? They don't put them out in the clearance or anything?

I used my new towels after my shower last night-- sooooo nice!

No-they aren't in the back but not where the more expensive ones are, either. They are usually in their own display so you wouldn't think they are the same. And, the colors can be limited, since they are irregular. I bought my brother the large towels for only $8($10 but used a coupon) but there were no matching wash cloths at the time that were irregular so I had to spend about $15 on the wash cloth!