PDA

View Full Version : Pillow Pets

AbbysMom
02-27-2010, 09:46 AM
Anyone have them and what do you think about them? Has anyone seen them at a brick and mortar store?

I was thinking of getting them for my DD's for Easter because it is literally the only thing that my 3 year old has ever told me that she wanted. But I've been on a self-imposed shopping ban and everytime I go to hit the Pay button on my 2 Pillow Pets, it hurts to spend $48.50 on it! The shipping and handling alone is $13!

bluestarfish18
02-27-2010, 11:03 AM
I got one from Disneyland last summer, not the Pillow Pet brand, but the same idea. DS loves his! He loves laying on it while watching a movie, and carries it around everywhere. We got ours for $19?

kristac
02-27-2010, 11:38 AM
Cloud B just came out with one with aromatherepy. Might be able to find it in a B&M store.

http://www.amazon.com/Cloud-Aromatherapy-Pillow-Lavender-Ladybug/dp/B003577MQ0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1267284362&sr=8-1

goldenpig
02-27-2010, 12:37 PM
I got DD a small duck pillow pet for Christmas and she LOVES it. She won't go to sleep without it anymore. They're very soft and cute. I got two just in case.

KrisM
02-27-2010, 01:36 PM
There were kiosks in the mall in December. I haven't been to the mall since though. Also, some Hallmarks carried some. Mine had pandas and ladybugs.

DS2 has a giraffe and he uses it as a pillow. It's very soft.

Devinsmom
03-02-2010, 01:00 PM
I recently received a ladybug and bumble bee from 2 different ebay sellers. The ladybug was sold out everywhere online so it's actually an off brand called "My Lovely". It's exactly the same as a "Pillow Pet"..the fabric, design, everything. The bee I bought is an original "Pillow Pet" brand. My Kids LOVE them. Check ebay, I'm pretty sure you can save $$ especially on the shipping. GL

alien_host
03-02-2010, 05:48 PM
My 4.5 yo DD requested one for Christmas so Santa brought her one. ETA - she slept on it every day for about two weeks, I was worried it would get dirty. After that she started just using it on the couch for TV watching and slept with it on her bed but not on it as a pillow.

Santa bought it at the Hallmark Store with a 40% off coupon ;). The kiosks at the Mall do sell them and the pricing is strange. I think they have a couple of different sizes (travel, med, large). I wanted to one that was the same as the commercial (i.e. turns into a full sized pillow) and the large one was pretty pricey at the kiosk, IIRC.

I got the ladybug at the Hallmark store, definitely check there!

LexyLou
03-03-2010, 12:34 AM
Thanks for the ebay tip. My 4 year old is BEGGING for these. Ugg, one more big thing to take up space!