PDA

View Full Version : Custom Baby Website Suggestions Wanted

hmlm1219
03-01-2010, 01:09 PM
Hi everyone! I'm expecting my first in June and was wondering what some of the best custom baby sites were out there.

We're not fans of Facebook or anything like that and would like a secure, password needed website that we can create and update when we want. I like babyjellybeans.com but at $9 a month, that's a bit steep for me.

Any other suggestions? Thanks!

TwoBees
03-02-2010, 01:28 PM
Shutterfly. Just create a collection website, you can password protect it. It's free.

ETA: FYI, I don't think this post belongs in this forum, but I don't know where it would go (cyberbaby maybe?)

hmlm1219
03-02-2010, 02:44 PM
Thanks! I was thinking something a little more designer that included fun backgrounds and such. I do use shutterfly and snapfish, but was thinking something different.

I wasn't sure where to put it. I thought cyberbaby, but then when I viewed the forum it was all about websites relating to baby products, or so that was my impression.

drobee
03-03-2010, 06:10 PM
We have an account at Site for Baby. They just recently switched to having a free account. It limits you to about 500 photos but otherwise you can create photo galleries, videos, pages, guestbook, etc. The site is www.siteforbaby.com

barkley1
03-04-2010, 07:49 PM
Why don't you start a blog? It takes a few hours to get up and going, but after that posting is SUPER easy! I started one when I was pg w/ DS and my family out of town loves updates and new pics. www.blogspot.com