PDA

View Full Version : What I saw today

daisymommy
03-02-2010, 05:36 PM
Okay, maybe I'll get flamed for this, I hope not. Here's what I saw today:

Middle aged woman, grey sweatshirt with the picture of a huge kitten screen printed on it that was wearing an American flag bandana around it's neck. The sweatshirt was "bedazzled" with jewels all around the neck line. Then on top of that she was wearing a fleece jacket that looked like it was made out of a blanket...with the infamous wolf howling at the moon printed on it. And to finish off the ensemble, an unlit cigarette hanging out of her mouth.

And no, I wasn't at Walmart :ROTFLMAO: I was at Dun-kin Doughnuts :bag

So, what did YOU see?

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom
03-02-2010, 05:42 PM
Amy! You should have said hello!

BillK
03-02-2010, 05:44 PM
LOL!:rotflmao:

bcafe
03-02-2010, 05:46 PM
Do you live in Wisconsin? :)

calv
03-02-2010, 05:46 PM

LOL! Love it. :D

clc053103
03-02-2010, 05:47 PM

Seriously, you are "make-me-pee-my-pants" funny....

arivecchi
03-02-2010, 05:56 PM
Amy! You should have said hello! :hysterical: That is the funniest post I have seen in a while.

Do you live in Wisconsin? :) LOL. I thought the same thing!

Moneypenny
03-02-2010, 06:12 PM
Do you live in Wisconsin? :)

Hah! As a fellow Wisconsinite (and, really? Wisconsinite is the best word we can come up with to describe citizens of our fine state??), it irks me that whenever the national news media has occasion to interview someone from Wisconsin they pick someone dressed like the woman described above. But also with a cheese head. And a beer.

g-mama
03-02-2010, 06:16 PM

Girl, you are killing me today.

Wow. That is quite a get-up.

gatorsmom
03-02-2010, 06:53 PM
That woman could easily have been here in Minnesota too. Wearing purple (Viking color) pants to match the rest of her getup.

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
03-02-2010, 06:58 PM
Okay, maybe I'll get flamed for this, I hope not. Here's what I saw today:

Middle aged woman, grey sweatshirt with the picture of a huge kitten screen printed on it that was wearing an American flag bandana around it's neck. The sweatshirt was "bedazzled" with jewels all around the neck line. Then on top of that she was wearing a fleece jacket that looked like it was made out of a blanket...with the infamous wolf howling at the moon printed on it. And to finish off the ensemble, an unlit cigarette hanging out of her mouth.

And no, I wasn't at Walmart :ROTFLMAO: I was at Dun-kin Doughnuts :bag

So, what did YOU see?

Until the cig, I thought it was my MIL. WHEW! My BIL was buried in a 1957 Chevy t-shirt. My IL's are a class group!

ThreeofUs
03-02-2010, 09:25 PM

:rotflmao:OMG you are a wonderfully funny person, Susan!

(Seriously, you two make the best comedy team I've heard in a LOOONNGGG time!)

kransden
03-03-2010, 12:57 AM
Amy, I know you're jealous of the kitten shirt. What's your size and I'll pick one up for you the next time I am at the craft mall. Do you want the pink w/ white rhinestones, red w/blue or the blue w/ red rhinestones? :)

AnnieW625
03-03-2010, 01:06 AM
Or it could've been in Yuma, AZ! That is home to the biggest Wal Mart I have ever been to. My in laws spend 5 mos. or so out of the year there (living a sr. RV park) and it's all old people, except for the military.

malphy
03-03-2010, 01:11 AM
Or it could've been in Yuma, AZ! That is home to the biggest Wal Mart I have ever been to. My in laws spend 5 mos. or so out of the year there (living a sr. RV park) and it's all old people, except for the military.

teehee, when I quickly scanned your post I thought you meant you il's spend 5 mos. out of the year in Walmart.

thanks for the chuckle

kijip
03-03-2010, 01:33 AM
She was likely one of my mom's crazy sisters or aunts. Next time you see her, you are welcome to kick her hard on my behalf (my mom's relations, in addition to being fashion disasters are terribly mean sorts who deserve a good kick).

MMMommy
03-03-2010, 02:18 AM
No mullet hairdo to complete the look?

klwa
03-03-2010, 07:52 AM
Okay, so I didn't see it, other than on the news feed, but:
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/7143990/
(Look through the pictures.)

Dude STOLE a HOT PINK Hello Kitty car, and thought he could run from the cops. No, no one can see the HOT PINK car running down the road. And then the bigger question, who HAS a hot pink Hello Kitty car?