PDA

View Full Version : Need ideas for a gosling costume

billysmommy
03-02-2010, 06:44 PM
Billy's in a play in a few weeks. They're doing Charlotte's Web and he's one of the goslings. I need some ideas for a gosling costume. The directors want black shoes, gray shirt and either gray or black pants (haven't decided yet).
But we're free to decorate the shirt and make a hood if we want. I'm thinking of cutting some gray felt wings and attaching them over the sleeves. I'm not sure what to do for a headpiece

BabyMine
03-02-2010, 06:58 PM
Here is an idea.

http://www.racheshop.de/product_info.php?cPath=1359_1392&products_id=11765&language=en

neeleymartin
03-02-2010, 09:54 PM
Billy's in a play in a few weeks. They're doing Charlotte's Web and he's one of the goslings. I need some ideas for a gosling costume. The directors want black shoes, gray shirt and either gray or black pants (haven't decided yet).
But we're free to decorate the shirt and make a hood if we want. I'm thinking of cutting some gray felt wings and attaching them over the sleeves. I'm not sure what to do for a headpiece

i thought that you meant the gosling family as i quickly read your title and saw that kate gosselin would be on dancing with the stars. wait . . . dancing with the STARS!! is she a star?

newg
03-02-2010, 10:05 PM
could the gray shirt have a hood..?? that would make it easier to create a head......what about using a hot glue gun and putting feathers on the hood and even the felt wings.