PDA

View Full Version : Bumbleride Flite

TwoBees
03-02-2010, 09:56 PM
Thank you PeppyParents, I just checked my email and now I am fawning over this new stroller.

Has anyone tried it in person? Please give me the details! I have a BJCM that is still in the box (waiting for the snow to melt)--would this be a better all-around option?

jacksmoma
03-02-2010, 11:15 PM
i would go with the bjcm- the flite looks more comparable to a mac imo. bjcm rocks!

Dream
03-03-2010, 01:12 PM
I have no experiance with the Bumbleride but just started using my BJCM and love it. A huge plus is that DD loves it too. Before taking her out on the Chicco Trevi was a challenge and now she refuses to get off the BJCM.

Very easy to open and fold and easy to manuver even on uneven surfaces.

PeppyParents
03-05-2010, 08:23 PM
Thank you PeppyParents, I just checked my email and now I am fawning over this new stroller.

Has anyone tried it in person? Please give me the details! I have a BJCM that is still in the box (waiting for the snow to melt)--would this be a better all-around option?

Hey, it's true that someone actually reads our newsletter! :)

I think the Flite is something fresh in the lightweight umbrella world, so that's exciting. Definitely has a cute factor.

It's going to behave more like an umbrella... a little bit of flexing while pushing, but it still felt pretty solid when we got to see a final prototype IRL a few months ago. The BJCM would feel more solid when pushing.

The Flite is a few pounds lighter and has a more compact fold than the BJCM, but I think either one is a great errand/travel daily user stroller.

:)

AnnieW625
03-06-2010, 02:55 AM
I read your newsletter too and thought ooh that's a cute alternative to the classic umbrella design, too bad I don't need another stroller, but if I did I'd definitely look at it.