PDA

View Full Version : Where's brittone2?

catpagmo
03-03-2010, 11:17 AM
She's such a frequent poster (& I enjoy her posts), and I haven't "seen" her for a week, or so. Did she have her baby?

boolady
03-03-2010, 11:19 AM
I am in general pretty clueless, but have been wondering the same thing.

JBaxter
03-03-2010, 11:26 AM
She is busy getting ready for the birth of baby #3. Her DH was using her laptop for a presentation and her kids were all sick for a bit. Shes good and baby is getting close ( I "think" she is about 38weeks now)

SnuggleBuggles
03-03-2010, 11:28 AM
Thanks, Jeana. I've been meaning to try and track her down! I'm glad you are in the know because I was wondering.

Beth

boolady
03-03-2010, 11:33 AM
Glad to hear everything's fine.

veronica
03-03-2010, 11:33 AM
You know, we should have a chart that tracks everyone :wink2:.

I lost track of "citymama" last week and started to get worried! Turns out, she was in Hawaii so it's all good.

catpagmo
03-03-2010, 11:34 AM
Thanks for the update! Now we can all just wait for the baby announcement!

arivecchi
03-03-2010, 11:36 AM
I've also been wondering about h26.... can't ever recall her whole username (bomb shelter house poster).

ThreeofUs
03-03-2010, 01:00 PM
She is busy getting ready for the birth of baby #3. Her DH was using her laptop for a presentation and her kids were all sick for a bit. Shes good and baby is getting close ( I "think" she is about 38weeks now)

Thanks for the update. I was about to PM her.

Beth, if you see this, we're thinking about you! :hug:

shawnandangel
03-03-2010, 01:03 PM
Thanks Jeana. I was wondering about her yesterday when somebody mentioned the baked oatmeal. Isn't it her recipe?

boolady
03-03-2010, 01:05 PM
I've also been wondering about h26.... can't ever recall her whole username (bomb shelter house poster).

Me, too. I was assuming she's busy being productive and working on the house.

Clarity
03-03-2010, 01:07 PM
I've been missing her too. She's been mostly absent for the last month or so and I started wondering if she's doing ok. I'm glad she is. Can't wait to hear her baby news!

elektra
03-03-2010, 01:08 PM
So weird. I was just wondering about those two (brittone2, ha14ed) yesterday too! We must be picking up each other's vibes. ;)

TwinFoxes
03-03-2010, 01:10 PM

Me too...it's ha98ed14 (I had to look it up). I've been wondering about her too. I hope all's well with her new house.

arivecchi
03-03-2010, 01:11 PM
Me too...it's ha98ed14 (I had to look it up). I've been wondering about her too. I hope all's well with her new house. Thanks for looking it up! I was too lazy. I always wonder how she came up with that username.

sste
03-03-2010, 01:15 PM
I was also wondering about those two. Haged4(??) is hilarious - - really witty. And I have long felt this board should put Brittone2 on retainer! I have gotten some of my best child development advice and book recs from her.

Come back!

kochh2
03-03-2010, 05:16 PM
No baby yet for Beth, but yes,her DH was using her laptop, and she's been sick with a nasty cold.... coupled with nesting and preparing for a homebirth, i'm sure she's got so much going on... though i did speak with her a few days ago and she felt she was starting to f eel a little better... I will let her know y'all were asking about her... she's my "Bff" :)

Snow mom
03-03-2010, 05:16 PM
IAnd I have long felt this board should put Brittone2 on retainer! I have gotten some of my best child development advice and book recs from her.

Ha ha. Yes, absolutely!

LarsMal
03-03-2010, 05:19 PM
Funny, I was thinking about her yesterday, too. Maybe with all of the "what have you learned/gotten from BBB" posts had us thinking about her!

Glad to hear she's well.

Fairy
03-03-2010, 05:21 PM
This was one of the things I was gonna post today! I was gonna do a search first, as I was off board all last week and thought it might have already come up. So glad she's ok and wishing her the best of luck with the homebirth! And whomever said "put her on retainer," I'm totally up for that.

Hysterical that we all remember ha98's username differently, but we all know who we meant! And if not, just say bomb shelter house, and it's like, ah, right!

Anyone else conspicuously missing? I still think about JoyNChrist alot and hope that she's doing ok.

g-mama
03-03-2010, 05:28 PM
I still think about JoyNChrist alot and hope that she's doing ok.

What happened to her?

I really, really miss Lizajane. :(

JTsMom
03-03-2010, 05:43 PM
Just in case either checks in, miss you guys! Beth, hope everything is going well with your plans- I didn't know you were doing a HB this time!

elektra
03-03-2010, 05:50 PM
Anyone else conspicuously missing? I still think about JoyNChrist alot and hope that she's doing ok.
I have thought of her too. Our kids were the same age and she was just so memorable. I know she was wanting more kids but was having trouble with that. I too wish her the best.

carolinamama
03-03-2010, 06:03 PM

I was just wondering about her and Beth. I also miss Lizajane and I always wonder about lisams since she and I were going through some similar things at the same time.

WatchingThemGrow
03-03-2010, 06:04 PM
No baby yet for Beth, but yes,her DH was using her laptop, and she's been sick with a nasty cold.... coupled with nesting and preparing for a homebirth, i'm sure she's got so much going on... though i did speak with her a few days ago and she felt she was starting to f eel a little better... I will let her know y'all were asking about her... she's my "Bff" :)
Good to know! She's the only BBBer I've met IRL :) She's too cute.

Hey Beth, we need you back!:wavey:

citymama
03-03-2010, 06:12 PM
I hope Beth/brittone2 is just seriously in nesting mode! If you're reading this, Beth, we're sending happy birthing vibes your way.

And I miss LizaJane too. I thought she'd be back by now.

ha98ed14
03-03-2010, 10:59 PM
Me too...it's ha98ed14 (I had to look it up). I've been wondering about her too. I hope all's well with her new house.

I know this is Beth's thread, but I wanted to check in too :) Someone emailed me that I was missed. It made. my. day. I miss you guys SOO much! :waving4:

. I felt myself becoming a "taker" in this community when we found the asbestos in the floor, and I was posting about all things house-related. I realized I did not have time to fully contribute to the community in the way that I felt needed to... I don't want to use this community to serve my needs without contributing back equally or more. Don't wanna overdraw my :hug5: account. So I took a break, but I didn't know how to say that without feeling like I was saying... "Hey everybody! I'm taking a break! Be sure to miss me!" And that seemed beyond tacky.

In brief, I am student teaching in a Title I high school. It's a rough experience. I have seen and heard things I did not know happened. All I can say is your babies are lucky to have such conscientious mommies and not be living in poverty. It makes me sad somedays to think what these teens did not have when they were little that set them up for what they lacking now. So I am in there plugging away, trying to fill in the gaps.

DD is fine. Thanks goodness for University sponsored daycare (high quality, somewhat affordable.) My love to all of you! I plan to be back this summer when my classes have ended as a fully participating member. :) My love to all of you! Liz

Globetrotter
03-03-2010, 11:02 PM
I thought of her when I mentioned BPA :)

jgenie
03-04-2010, 05:18 AM
Hey Beth - hope you're well. :wavey:

Was thinking of LizaJane yesterday - hope she's well - she's been gone a long time - hope she comes back.

TwinFoxes
03-04-2010, 07:13 AM
I know this is Beth's thread, but I wanted to check in too :) Someone emailed me that I was missed. It made. my. day. I miss you guys SOO much! :waving4:

Thanks for checking in! :waving4: I'm glad to hear things are OK.

KrisM
03-04-2010, 09:14 AM

. I felt myself becoming a "taker" in this community when we found the asbestos in the floor, and I was posting about all things house-related. I realized I did not have time to fully contribute to the community in the way that I felt needed to... I don't want to use this community to serve my needs without contributing back equally or more. Don't wanna overdraw my :hug5: account. So I took a break, but I didn't know how to say that without feeling like I was saying... "Hey everybody! I'm taking a break! Be sure to miss me!" And that seemed beyond tacky.

In brief, I am student teaching in a Title I high school. It's a rough experience. I have seen and heard things I did not know happened. All I can say is your babies are lucky to have such conscientious mommies and not be living in poverty. It makes me sad somedays to think what these teens did not have when they were little that set them up for what they lacking now. So I am in there plugging away, trying to fill in the gaps.

DD is fine. Thanks goodness for University sponsored daycare (high quality, somewhat affordable.) My love to all of you! I plan to be back this summer when my classes have ended as a fully participating member. :) My love to all of you! Liz

I'm glad you popped in. I hope you do come back this summer.

Also, I think many of us go through times of being takers and then cycle back to a giver. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

egoldber
03-04-2010, 09:19 AM
I think many of us go through times of being takers and then cycle back to a giver. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

:yeahthat:

I think it's pretty cyclical. :)

KrisM
03-04-2010, 09:20 AM
I'm glad to hear Beth is doing well.

I too miss LizaJane.

I wondered about JoyNChrist as well and found her on another board and it sounds like she's expecting twins this year. I hope she returns here someday.

shawnandangel
03-04-2010, 09:34 AM
I miss LizaJane a lot and the funny stories about her boys. I thought about her this week when the adoption thread was started.

arivecchi
03-04-2010, 11:28 AM
Thanks for checking in! :waving4: I'm glad to hear things are OK.:yeahthat: You were definitely missed!

Fairy
03-04-2010, 12:38 PM
I'm glad to hear Beth is doing well.
I wondered about JoyNChrist as well and found her on another board and it sounds like she's expecting twins this year. I hope she returns here someday.

That is wonderful news! Thanks for letting us know, Kris.

g-mama
03-04-2010, 01:04 PM

You have been missed!! It's good to hear from you. I never felt you were a taker. Please come back this summer. :)

maestramommy
03-04-2010, 03:19 PM

Liz

I'm glad you're okay. I must've missed the whole bomb shelter house thing. :hug::hug: to you where you're student teaching. It's truly the trenches. I think every day how lucky I am to be able to give my babies what they have. Hang in there, and may strength be your guide.