PDA

View Full Version : Birthday present suggestions needed for 2 yo girl

lovebeingamom
03-03-2010, 03:40 PM
I am in need of some really cute, fun, and inexpenseive (say up to $30) gift ideas for a little girl turning 2. TIA!!!!

jenmcadams
03-03-2010, 03:48 PM
I would do a mask and personalized cape from Superflykidz.com. You could also combine it with a book and still be under your $30 threshhold.

wendibird22
03-03-2010, 03:49 PM
I was going to recommend superflykidz as well.

newg
03-03-2010, 04:15 PM
DD just had her 2nd birthday.......................she got a M&D puzzle, a chicco guitar and little tikes piano...some clothes (a really cute rain coat and boots that match!).....a washable coloring book and washable crayons (which we both love!), a tutu with fairy wings (though I think she's a little young to enjoy that) and then some bigger stuff from family..........she has been playing with all of it though!

sewarsh
03-03-2010, 04:24 PM
kitchen play, bigger books (probably growing out of board books by now). also, sand toys if closer to summer and musical instruments.

belovedgandp
03-03-2010, 04:34 PM
This time of year I love outdoor things. Especially if she's the oldest this will be her first summer to really play outside. Water table, sprinkler toys, balls, outdoor games. My 2 1/2 year old has figured out how to play catch with the circles that are velcro and a ball. Great fun lately.

WatchingThemGrow
03-03-2010, 04:45 PM
Snap N Style girls were recommended here before, and we got GP to get them for DD. You can get a few dolls and outfits for that price, then she can mix and match. Get a container of some sort for them also!