PDA

View Full Version : Extended sunshade-need suggestions

skicolorado27
03-03-2010, 06:36 PM
I have a Cybex Onyx and am looking for an extended sunshade attachment. Cybex does not sell one (probably because the sunshade that comes with the stroller is lengthy). Does anyone know of a universal sunshade that works for multiple strollers? I also have a Bugaboo and it would be great if I could buy one shade that works for both strollers. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

ourbabygirl
03-03-2010, 09:22 PM
Not sure which brands it'll work with, but I have a black Kiddopotamus (sp?) one from Babies'R'Us that I bought about a year ago. I use it on both my Mac Quest & my Bob Revolution; it's nice because it's really stretchy fabric & has velcro tabs on it to attach it to the stroller. I think it was only about $20.

Smillow
03-03-2010, 10:18 PM
I have the kiddapotamas shade extender also - I picked it up @ TJMaxx & liked it so much I got another so I wouldn't have to switch it from stroller to stroller. The first on was $9.99 and the second was $7 on clearance - both navy blue.

skicolorado27
03-05-2010, 12:04 AM
Thank you for the suggestions. I think I'll get the Kiddapotamas shade. Did you get the compact or regular?

strollerqueen
03-06-2010, 05:21 PM
Also, Protect a Bub makes a very good one. They were recently acquired by Baby Jogger, which is also a wonderful company.