PDA

View Full Version : Go siobhan magnus!!! Go cape cod!

neeleymartin
03-03-2010, 10:53 PM
first time i have seen her perform and i am impressed. neato to have a small town girl in the competition.

a gal i teach with knows her.

yeah siobhan:bighand:

pinkmomagain
03-04-2010, 12:01 AM
she's so cute and quirky...i really like her.

sariana
03-04-2010, 01:32 AM
How is her name pronounced? I have seen the name elsewhere and have always wondered.

liamsmom
03-04-2010, 01:43 AM
How is her name pronounced? I have seen the name elsewhere and have always wondered.

Shuh-vahn. (rhymes with Lindsey Vonn) It's Irish.

bubbaray
03-04-2010, 01:45 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siobh%C3%A1n

Sounds kinda like Shi-von. Not really a short "i", not really a short "u", not really a short "e".

Andi98989
03-04-2010, 07:26 AM
This is cracking me up - my mom wanted to name me Siobhan (and we're not Irish) and we referred to DS as Magnus before he was born. LOL

willow33
03-04-2010, 09:28 AM
I think she has an amazing voice, but I hope her personality starts to shine through soon. I have to say that I'm not really all that impressed this season at all.

Twoboos
03-04-2010, 09:59 AM
Ohhh, did not know there was a Cape Codder on this time! Will have to do some catch up and start watching! :)

sidmand
03-04-2010, 12:10 PM
I think she has an amazing voice, but I hope her personality starts to shine through soon. I have to say that I'm not really all that impressed this season at all.

Actually, DH and I keep saying, "Please don't talk." Her voice and her stage presence are wonderful but every time she talks...I just keep picturing when Simon told her she was a dark horse and she said, "What's a dark horse?"

Please don't talk. But you are very cute and have a great voice.

Fairy
03-04-2010, 12:44 PM
... You really are a funny little thing, aren't you? Yes, she is. But I do like her. Hated last week's song, but this week was unbelievably good. However, I still predict that it's going to be Crystal and Lee as the final two, and Crystal will take it all. And I'm a big big fan of Crystal.

Evenm that said, there's no one that's Adam Lambert / Kelly Clarkson STAR on there. Last year was a real tough act to follow, and I think they're struggling to find their next Adam, especially with the guys.