PDA

View Full Version : Paypal Help!!!!

soontobe
03-04-2010, 09:47 AM
okay so I have used paypal to pay someone, but now I need to use it to get paid. How does it work? When I set up my account I set it up only to pay people. Can I change it to being paid also or do I need a new account?

Also what it all this stuff with payment owed vs personal payments and all the fees involved?

And how do I get my money? Is it stuck on my paypal account and to use it I need to pay someone with paypal? or does it get put on my c.c or in my bank account?!?!?!

I'm so confused thanks for your help!!!!:bowdown:

MolieMuts
03-04-2010, 11:18 AM
I believe that if you have a Paypal account set up with a bank account attached to it, then you should be able to pay and be paid. The person paying you only needs the e-mail account that you set up on Paypal. There are fees, but I am not exactly sure what they are. Also, once you have a balance built up, you can have it transferred to your bank account for free, or they can send you a check ( I think there is a fee involved in that).
My use of Paypal is limited, I use it to get paid and I use it to pay people with my balance, not credit card or bank account. I also transfer funds out of it to my bank account when the balance gets high enough.