PDA

View Full Version : Do I need a parent console for Disney?

Mom to Brandon and 2 cats
03-04-2010, 12:57 PM
We've got 3 kids, age 6.5, 4.5, and infant. We'll bring the BJCM and the Ergo. Most likely, the baby will spend most of the time in the Ergo, and my 4.5 year old can sit in the stroller. Should I buy a parent console? It's $30...and we don't use the stroller much for everyday use, so it would be a purchase just for Disney.

jacksmoma
03-04-2010, 01:15 PM
no, get the sunshine kids caddy sold on amazon instead. $10 and fits PERFECT on the bj city mini :) have fun!

AnnieW625
03-04-2010, 02:59 PM
We don't have one and we've taken both our jogger, and our Triumph to DL many times and had zero issues. I put the canteens in the basket of the Triumph and that helps with the weight. I'll hang DD's toddler size or my regular backpack on the handles while walking around the park, and then put the pack in the basket. Since we are just day trippers at DL we travel pretty light. We also usually bring some snacks in a lunch sack and that fits in the basket too.

urquie
03-04-2010, 05:17 PM
if you're talking about something like this (http://www.amazon.com/Maclaren-A580321-Universal-Organizer-Carbon/dp/B000ODY5GI), i'd say go for it! we bought the maclaren organizer specifically for disneyland (another of bubbaray's great travel/gear tips!) and it was awesome! we kept tons of snacks in it, diapers, wipes, napkins, sunblock and drinks. i especially liked not having to struggle with the tiny basket underneath, every time we wanted something.

strollerqueen
03-06-2010, 05:23 PM
YES, you need one! I have tried most of the brands, and I still prefer:

www.carryyou.com