PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a Gordmans store?

Indianamom2
03-04-2010, 04:19 PM
What, exactly, is it? Anything good there? I've never heard of them, but we're getting one in April.

Also, anyone have a B&M Crazy 8 store? I heard from one of the employees at our Gymbo that we are going to get one in our mall. Can't say that hurt my feelings!

KpbS
03-04-2010, 04:23 PM
We just got a Gordman's last fall. I guess I would describe it as kind of a cheap Kohl's (although I don't think they have any small electrics). They do carry Carter's, Nike, Osh Gosh (I think) and have a small toy section. I found a couple of reasonably priced sweaters for me and a pair of pants.

jellibeans
03-04-2010, 06:36 PM
I have a friend that loves Crazy 8. I haven't had luck there. I don't really like some of the graphics on the boy t-shirts and I have found that the stores are really crowded.

mom2binsd
03-04-2010, 06:57 PM
We have a Gordman's- it's great for housewares/holiday decor/etc...sometimes I've gotten some good deals on toys and kids stuff (better for babies, the girls stuff as they get older is really trashy). I've also found some shoes on pretty big discount, my heeled leather loafers by Dockers were 12.99. It's hit or miss, but I often find stuff. THEY USED to have a great petite section for pants but it's disappeared.