PDA

View Full Version : Help. Double Stroller Help--Baby Jogger, Mountain Buggy,Bumbleride, Tike Tech Trax360

irish06
03-05-2010, 05:26 PM
:bowdown: Please Please help me with my confusion. I need your expertise. Help. Double Stroller Help--Baby Jogger, Mountain Buggy,Bumbleride, Tike Tech Trax360,Valco,Phil & Ted's. Do you fell safer having a stroller with 4 wheels? Or would you go with a jogger with a swivel wheel?

I continue my mad search for a double stroller that is more all terrain/jogger. Alot of you rave about the Baby Jogger but there are so many variations they carry and I don't understand what the variations are and what's the best.

Okay my requirements.(1) I need one that will accommodate a 3 and 1 yr.(2) Can handle parks,trails,sidewalks. (3)Will work with tall children. (4)Is comfortable, easy to move. (5)Might be able to work with 3 children we are TTC so I don't know if the stroller could accommodate one of those stroller seats you like hook on or maybe one of those boards that they can stand on in the back. (6)I definitely want it to have a large basket or some good storage to fit diaper bag blanket and other items. (7)I am not going to be jogging but want to be able to go on good walks with the kids.(8) I would like it to have a good shade coverage. (9)Easy to fold.(10) Fit through doors. (11)Might be easy to fit in store aisle. (12)Kids can sit up straight and easily reclines while one is sleeping.

What accessories would you insist on? The bumper bar,accessory/snack tray for kids. Parent tray. Car seat adapter for maybe baby 3. Extra shade coverage. Foot muff. Would you get this or something like it valco tri-mode toddler seat or they call a hitchhiker seat. I don't know if this seat could be used with other brands or if other brands make something like this. Would you get separate folding canopy. Would you use one of those boards on the back for my older one if we end up having 3 for those times the older one doesn't feel like walking anymore? Is there a certain type of tire you would go with or size. Any color recommendations. Like does one color hold up better than another or a color to avoid because it's too trendy.

I know I am looking for the BMW of strollers for maybe the KIA price tag. Do you know of a great place to order one where you can get a great price or discount.? Strollers.com, diapers.com, amazon.com or a B&M store like buybuybaby. I have seen the Mountain Buggy has a special with a carry cot, but is it worth having? How do you do price matching? Where can you find the best discounts and coupons for more off?

Please help me. Baby jogger does look like a nice one. Actually all of these look nice I just don't know where I could look at all of these and I don't want to have to drive all over to look at them. What models do you like what edition so you like.

Yes I have become obsessed in this stroller search. My DH thinks I am crazy and don't need another one but you know how they can be if it's not a gadgets or electronic they don't get it. I have the stroller that we originally bought with our travel system that I thought I should keep so if I resale it I could sell it with the car seat and stroller at the same time. Plus we might need the car seat if we have another one we are TTC #3. I have a baby trend sit n stand that I got for a steal and then when we had #3 I got the Graco Quattro tandem that I use when we go to the mall or something because it is easier to fit between the racks. Unless you all know of one that could do all of this. Why do strollers have to be so complicated? It's almost like you need one for each day of the week and a separate room to store all of them. Do any of you also end up with an umbrella stroller if so do you have a single or a double umbrella? Do you have recommedations for umbrella? Should I be looking for an umbrella stroller instead of all of these? Is there a stoller you think I should get rid of.

Am I the only one out there that has this many strollers or this much stroller confusion?

Thank you so much in advance for all of your help. Help I think I am getting more gray hairs the longer I work on this or think about it. I want thank you for reading all of this and helping me out.

Lisa

Joey born 04/20/07 Olivia 12/26/08