PDA

View Full Version : Can we do this?

hellokitty
03-06-2010, 07:26 PM
This may seem like a lame question. However, DH may have to attend a conference in Orlando. We are thinking of just going as a family. The problem is the rides. DS1 is 6 yrs old, DS2 is 4.5 yrs old. DS3 will be about 10 mo old when we go. Will we be able to have one adults ride rides with 2 kids? I honestly never thought about this before, b/c last time we went to WDL, it was just DH, myself and the older boys. Now that we have DS3, I'm wondering about the logistics of doing rides.

JTsMom
03-06-2010, 09:55 PM
Yes, it depends on the ride how it would work, but you can definitely do it. For example, on the Pooh ride, you can fit 3 in a row. On other stuff, maybe you could put the 2 kids together, and DH right behind them, or the 6 yr. old in front, DH and DC2 right behind, etc. Of course, you can actually take the 10 month old on a ton of stuff too.

There's also the whole parent swap thing for when 1 person isn't tall enough.

hellokitty
03-06-2010, 11:42 PM
Thanks! Of course, DH and I talked it over some more and decided it would be too stressful to travel with the three kids and with DS3 being so young, he'd miss out on a lot. So, we'll probably wait a while longer before attempting WDW as a family.