PDA

View Full Version : Anyone familiar with I'coo?

lvhkitty
03-07-2010, 11:48 AM
I was at the stroller store and tried this stroller. It's much wider than the Maclaren strollers but I couldn't fold it. They assured me it was very very popular.

Now I'm still getting a Triumph (or Techno XT) but wanted to know if anyone had this stroller and how they liked it.

bubbaray
03-07-2010, 11:54 AM
Was it this I'coo: http://www.gtbaby.com/icoo_strollers/icoo_Pluto_2.html

I'coo was originally from Germany IIRC, but were sold in the US by a Texas company, now GrandTouring baby (a Canadian group) has the rights. They used to be heavy but VERY well made. I'm not familiar with their current lineup. However, we own another stroller marketed by the same company (the Esprit) and are happy with it. Good value for the money.

If you otherwise like the stroller, I'd get it.

HTH

eggnova
03-09-2010, 10:56 AM
I have the i'Coo Targo - it's in no way comparable to a Mac Triumph (which I also have) but I love my Targo! We used it exclusively with the bassinet for the first 4-6 months, and then converted to the seat. It's very comfortable for my daughter and the push is so effortless on sidewalks and roads, especially compared to the Mac which I prefer to use indoors.

Honestly, I rarely fold the Targo since we use it around our neighborhood and the greater center city area, and don't put it in the car very much. The fold of the Triumph is much easier because it's an umbrella stroller. We use it for car trips and doctor's appointments, etc.