PDA

View Full Version : S/O: How many strollers do you own?

bluestarfish18
03-07-2010, 12:46 PM
I'm curious to see how many you own vs how many you actually use regularly.

I have 4 strollers, but one is at Grandma's house and I'm trying to sell another.
BOB Dualie
Cheapotastic umbrealla stroller
Chicco Cortina
Baby Trend Jogger

SnuggleBuggles
03-07-2010, 12:57 PM
Own 3 but only use 1 regularly, one semi regularly (I use it for walks and longer outings) and one that we have barely used (but only paid $15 for so I don't mind).

Beth

bubbaray
03-07-2010, 01:02 PM
Right now? 5 strollers and one bike trailer.

In use? 2 -- P3 & Bob Revolution

Others are: Mac Volo & Esprit SunSpeed and Chariot Cavalier jogging stroller. Trek bike trailer.

Over the years, I've had 18 strollers.

mecawa
03-07-2010, 01:05 PM
I have 2. A Mac Triumph and a BJCM. I am also getting ready to buy a BOB SUS and I might sell/donate my BJCM.

wendibird22
03-07-2010, 01:15 PM
I have 2 and those are the only 2 we've ever owned. I have a graco metrolite for day to day use and it lives in my van and I have a craptastic baby trend jogger that we got from a friend's garage sale that we use for walks. Now that we have DD2 we are looking to get a double.

ThreeofUs
03-07-2010, 01:20 PM
3: Mac Techno, Bob Single, Bob Revolution Duallie

Oops, I voted wrong! 4: Joovy Caboose. *blush*

Used to have a graco metrolite, but never used it.

Melbel
03-07-2010, 01:24 PM
3 here -

BJCM
Mac Volo
BJ Q series (a true jogging stroller)

sunshine873
03-07-2010, 01:32 PM
I own 3, but only use 2. I really should just ditch the Baby Trend Snap & Go. It steers so terribly, I don't think I'd even use it if I had another DC.

So my regular fleet includes a Peg Si for daily use in & out of the car, and a BJCE for neighborhood walks, trips to the zoo (this summer I hope) and festivals, etc.

catcombs
03-07-2010, 01:33 PM
4 strollers and I use all of them:
single Mac Quest
single Zooper Boogie
double Valco trimode
double Inglesina Swift

My DH is always trying to convince me I don't need all of them but I honestly use them all on a regular basis!

ged
03-07-2010, 02:05 PM
Peg Venezia
MBUS
Inglesina Trip

oh, and a snap-no-go

We are having a second and I do not plan on buying anymore.

MoJo
03-07-2010, 02:52 PM
Three:

a Baby Trend jogger that hasn't been used all winter, but hopefully I'll be able to use it again this week if we get enough snow off the roads and sidewalks. DD has been wanting to climb in it, so she's ready, too. During the rest of the year, I try to use it daily.

and

a cheapo umbrella stroller in the trunk of each car (mine and his) so that even if DH takes my car to work, I'm not stuck not being able to go to the mall or other errands as needed.

chozen
03-07-2010, 02:56 PM
old single graco, $30.00 double graco, bjce & a mac techno. i use all but the old single graco, i am looking for a side by side umbrella stroller.

WatchingThemGrow
03-07-2010, 03:02 PM
5. Never thought I would say that, but in my defense, look at my siggie.

When we had 1 DC, Just
Bugaboo Cameleon
Maclaren Triumph

When we had 2 DC (18m apart)
BJCED

right before #3 (also 18m later)
BJCMD (for free)
and Q-series Triple (out of pity from friends who own a bike shop)

Honestly, they ALL get used on a weekly basis. Obviously, the triple stays home, but the others stay home and we go out with one or two kids. We have 6 carseats in use, plus one in MIL's car. ONE day, we'll be selling a LOT of gear.

arivecchi
03-07-2010, 03:55 PM
We have 4:

Valco Trimode, BJCCD and Mac Triumph @ home

Peg Aria @ grandma's

AnnieW625
03-07-2010, 04:49 PM
Dreamer Design Slingshot Jogger
Maclaren Triumph
Uppa Baby Vista

We will most likely max out at 4 when the baby comes as we are most likely getting a Bob Rev. duallie.

blondflava
03-07-2010, 07:27 PM
One! LOL... Bug Cameleon.. Used to have an EasyWalker Sky and Pliko P3. I'm looking for another stroller now, just can't decide what I really need/want...

satchnbucky
03-07-2010, 08:25 PM
I have 2. A Mac Triumph and a BJCM. I am also getting ready to buy a BOB SUS and I might sell/donate my BJCM.

I have a Mac Triumph, a Chicco cortina and a Phil and Teds. I am about to ditch the cortina and I really think I'd like a BJCM. The triumph is a little small for me for everyday and the Phil and Ted is too big to lug around. Mecawa, are you replacing your CM with a Bob - is that why you want to get rid of it? Just curious, do you live in the city or the burbs?

ourbabygirl
03-07-2010, 08:56 PM
4 for me, too (and only 1 DC). :bag

First purchase: Graco travel system (fugly stroller there)
2nd: BT Snap'n'Go (I loved it but obviously can only use it when baby's in the carseat, so for us that was up until she was about 7 months?
3rd: BOB Revolution (*love* it!)
4th: Mac Quest (really like it, as well)
I've thought of selling my travel system one, but would I even get $15 for it? It's almost brand new but I don't think I'll use it anymore, though I suppose it's the only other one I could use w/a newborn since the seat reclines.

Still deciding whether or not to get a double for #2 as my kids would be 24 months apart.

Melaine
03-07-2010, 09:00 PM
I officially own ZERO strollers now.

LMPC
03-07-2010, 09:05 PM
DH's car -- peg perego p3
my car -- silver cross fizz
Nana's house (she watches DD when I work, but hey...I bought the stroller!) -- Valco buggster

LOL -- all bought on sale :)

Jelly Bean
03-07-2010, 09:40 PM
Vista
Mac Quest
BJCM at my mom's house
BJCE bought from a friend - sits in the garage and I'm planning on selling it...not telling my friend though...

gobadgers
03-07-2010, 10:00 PM
I voted 4, but I also have a Silver Cross Fizz being delivered any day now!

1. Phil and Teds
2. Combi Cosmo (I should just toss this one out the window, but I do use once in a while because of the nice fold)
3. Maclaren double
4. Maclaren Easy Traveler (like a Snap-n-Go, will be retired soon since DS is just about out of his infant seat)

funda62
03-07-2010, 10:41 PM
Currently I only own one, but over 2 kids I have owned 5 and am looking for number 6. I'm a serial stroller monogamist. LOL

jenny
03-07-2010, 11:04 PM
I voted 2, but I've owned 4 over the past 20 months.

We started out with a snap N go, but retired that at 6 months and went to the Maclaren Quest. We let our friends borrow the snap N go and the wheel popped off and it broke.

Before I bought the Maclaren, I bought a chicco Trevi, which I never used b/c it was so heavy. Gave that away to a friend.

My recent purchase is a 2010 Vista...which we love. We'll get good use out of it when we have another child. For now, it fits DD well and we love the suspension and huge canopy.

Smillow
03-07-2010, 11:31 PM
I voted 2 because I just haven't gotten around to listing the other 2 on Craigslist:o

1. Maclaren Global (bought off craigslist) - car stroller for inside locations
2. Maclaren Mac3 (also craigslist) - outdoor stroller

To be sold on craigslist

3. Graco snugrider stroller frame
4. Peg Perego Milano XL that I bought off of craigslist at the advice of my sister & only used a few times before I knew I hated pushing it.

MontrealMum
03-07-2010, 11:36 PM
I voted 4, because that's technically what we own, but one is at Grandma's, and one is primarily a ski/bike trailer so I *might* be able to declare just two ;)
They are:
Mac Volo (grandma's) and Quest
BOB Rev.
Chariot

jenfromnj
03-08-2010, 12:54 AM
We have 4, too:
I'coo Targo (used tons when DS was really small, not so much anymore, only for more involved trips)
MBUS
Maclaren Quest (our main stroller, stays in my trunk)
Maclaren Volo (one of the $40 cheapy ebay deals from awhile back, lives in DH's trunk)

I am debating about a Bob since I am starting the couch to 5K soon, but I think DH might freak out if I bring any more strollers in the house (or garage)!

jent
03-08-2010, 01:05 AM
BOB revolution
Mac Volo

I voted 2, but then I realized that my sister did give me back my snugrider frame recently. It's on my mental "to be regifted or sold" list, so I didn't count it.

salsah
03-08-2010, 01:19 AM
the strollers that currently get the most use are the zippy and mbud. but i have three more in the garage and two more at my parents house. i sold four others. so currently i own 7 but i have owned 11 (all at once).

zag95
03-08-2010, 01:20 AM
I have a Mac Quest and a BJ City Classic single (in red!) for dd who is 2-

We also used briefly the snap and go- but I don't count that as a "stroller"

We may invest in a toddler board for DC #2, whenever they come!

salsah
03-08-2010, 01:24 AM
We have 6 carseats in use, plus one in MIL's car. ONE day, we'll be selling a LOT of gear.

oh no! i don't want to count car seats too. okay, including ones in storage, we have 9. in use, 6. (we only have 2 dc, but one of the ones in use is for car pool.)

hellokitty
03-08-2010, 11:02 AM
I already sold off a bunch a few yrs ago. I currently have...

Baby trend SNG
Chicco London
Maclaren Techno
Phil & Ted with doubles kit
Combi double (purely used as a travel stroller)
Bike trailer that converts into double stroller

HIU8
03-08-2010, 11:46 AM
1 universal carseat carrier
1 P3
1 Quest
1 Rally Twin
1 Safari TT
1 BJCSD
1 Baby Trend Umbrella stroller

the Carseat Carrier is sold. The Safari TT and the Rally Twin are being sold, as is the umbrella stroller. I won't sell the BJCSD as I still use it occassionally. I also won't sell the P3 or the Quest as we both need a single for DD in our cars (last time DH was sorry he didn't have a stroller in his car).

KHF
03-08-2010, 11:49 AM
My current list of strollers is:

Maclaren Volo
BJ Classic Single
P3
BJCED

I think we're pretty much done with stroller purchasing unless I come across a killer deal on something I simply must have :-)

lchang25000
03-08-2010, 12:08 PM
Mac Volo
BJCC

crl
03-08-2010, 01:03 PM
I have two and neither is in use at the moment.

We had two with DS, a BOB SUV and a Silver Cross mini (umbrella stroller)--DS was adopted at 13.5 months so no need for a full recline.

We are hoping to adopt again soon, this time a newborn. So I sold the BOB and bought a MB Swift off stroller swap. I still have the SC mini for when the baby is old enough for it.

Catherine

PRmommy
03-08-2010, 02:32 PM
I have 4, but am about to have 5.

Snugrider
Inglesina Trip
Baby Jogger City Series
Baby Jogger Summit

I need to sell the first 3 since I just got (for a steal) a Baby Jogger City Mini. Yipee.

I haven't broken down and purchased a double yet so my list might grow.
Have my eye on the City Select. :)

doberbrat
03-09-2010, 12:39 AM
8 and I just had #2 :bag

2 Emmas (each w/bassinet & toddler seat)
zooper boogie
mbus
ryder
2 venezias
i'coo infinity

how many do I use? None! I babywear...

ETA- crap I forgot I have a SNG, 2 old plikomatics in case I travel and a nib whizz. I ordered it the same week I got the mbus having forgotten I ordered it. dd saw the PURPLE mbus and has refused to sit in anything else since so I never unboxed it!

and I lied, occasionally I use the SNG to pu dd1 from dc (in/out type thing) and once in a while, I can convince dd2 to lay in a stroller!