PDA

View Full Version : DH you are a very BIG baby

HIU8
03-08-2010, 03:13 PM
DH, DS and DD all have colds. No one is running a fever. DS and DD are at preschool and aftercare today (just runny noses). DH is home. He is lying in bed and says his throat hurts (he gets a sore throat with every cold--never strep). So, here I am working from home and DH is in the bedroom lounging his day away.

When I get a cold life must go on. When DH gets a cold the world literally comes to a halt. And, here I'm going to say it.....MEN ARE SUCH BABIES.

toby
03-08-2010, 04:53 PM
I hear you!
Hugs to you for dealing with ALL of your whiny little children...

Andi98989
03-08-2010, 10:48 PM
My DH has a cold right now, too. So pitiful.

HIU8
03-08-2010, 11:04 PM
DH stayed home the entire day in bed. I'm hopeful he will actually leave the house tomorrow (I simply cannot work when I know people can hear me talking on the phone).

Melanie
03-09-2010, 12:01 AM
Yep, they are!

Have you seen this "Man Cold" video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbmbMSrsZVQ

Reyadawnbringer
03-09-2010, 11:20 AM
OMG, this is my husband too. DS is actually very sick and has to stay home from daycare this week. Wednesday is my last day at work so I can't stay home because I have a ton of finishing up to do. DH also happens to have mon-wed off.

He watched DS yesterday and told me how miserable he (meaning DH) was all day and how hard it was to watch DS. I told him to "quit being a baby, rally your body up and get the job done. When I am sick and so is DS life goes on. I take care of DS and deal. You need to do the same".

Well, he didn't like that answer.

HIU8
03-09-2010, 11:52 AM
OMG, if my kids are sick and I have to go to the grocery store (on the weekend when DH is home), he gives me a hard time b/c he doesn't want the responsibility of taking care of a sick kid (or a potty training kid--that's why when I get home DD has been changed 5 times b/c DH just didn't take her to the bathroom).