PDA

View Full Version : Used 2009 Bugaboo Bee for $300 a good deal?

isaax
03-08-2010, 05:23 PM
Hello,

I have the oppurtunity to purchase a slightly used 2009 Bugaboo Bee for $300 locally. Includes Graco Seat adapter and cup holder. The owner only used it to stroll around with the car seat attached so the toddler seat is still brand new. Would this be considered a good bargain?

I may schedule to check it out tonight and wanted to opinions on the asking price first :)

Regards,
Isaac

PGTB
03-08-2010, 10:04 PM
I think it's a good price... The new 2009 models go for over 500 and the Bee Plus due sometime this spring will be over 600. I think you got a deal if this is in good condition and plus the extra attachments. Honestly, I would get it. I was kinda thinking that it would be great idea to get a gently used Bee for a good price for our travel stroller, because the price of the new one is pretty steep in addition to the main stroller.

wellyes
03-08-2010, 10:23 PM
Yes, but I'd try to haggle down anyway once you're there :tongue5:

ehf
03-08-2010, 10:27 PM
The price is great, for what it is. The 2010 is significantly improved, so I would just make sure the 2009 model is okay for you. If you have a very tall child, or if being able to reverse the seat easily is important to you, this stroller will aggravate you. If you think you'll leave the stroller in the same position, and if you have a newborn or a shorter child, go for it.