PDA

View Full Version : S/O of the Polygamy thread....

fortato
03-08-2010, 10:28 PM
My mom went to Utah a couple of years ago. Her flight home was late, so we just brought her to our house after the flight and planned to take her home the next day. No big deal.

That night DH, Mom and I stayed up talking about her trip. She was surprised at the amount of polygamists she saw, and how you could spot them in stores and stuff. She said that some of the wives looked like they could be old enough to be the mothers of some of the other wives...
Well, the conversation wound down and we went to bed.

Some time around 2 am, DH comes to bed and grabs my arm and says "Hon, I am FREAKED OUT."
I asked him why, and he said "Because, I just woke up in bed with your mother."
I thought he was full of BS and told him to shut up! And he says "NO! I swear on Jack's life, I just woke up in bed with your mom, and I'm FREAKED out!"
So... I asked him "Did you grab her boob or something" and he says "I DON'T KNOW! That's why I'm so freaked out!".
Well, then he realizes that I will be putting this on the internet and I will be telling every one I know about it, and he says "I'm kidding. It didn't happen." But, I know it did.

So, we go to sleep and the next morning my mom gets up before Mike and I asked her how her night was....
"OH MY GOD! KRISTEN! DID YOU KNOW??? HE WAS IN MY BED!"
She explained that she felt something in her bed, at first she thought it was the dog, then she thought it was me, then when she reached down and touched my arm, and it realized that the arm was way too hairy to be mine, she figured out that Mike must have sleep walked and climbed into her bed instead of ours.
I asked her if he "You know.... got... um... Frisky" and she said "HELL NO! I would have screamed, but... I did just roll over and go back to sleep after I figured out that it was just him."
THEN
Mike comes downstairs and I say "Hey hon... " and my mom goes "HIIIIIi Mike!!!"
Poor Mike. Turns beet red and says "OH MY GOD!!"

Well... a little later in the day Mike's mom calls. I get very serious on the phone and say "Um... Just thought you should know that Mike's been sleeping around...."
and she gets SILENT.... so I continue...
"Yeah, he sleep walked and ended up in bed with my MOTHER."

She thought it was hilarious...and Mike went down to the garage and hid for the rest of the day.

So- I think the whole polygamy talk got stuck in his subconscious and made him climb into bed with my mother.

That's all.

MamaMolly
03-08-2010, 10:48 PM
:hysterical: OMG Kristen. I'd pay good money to be your next door neighbor. I think I just peed a little on myself I was laughing so hard!!!!!!!!!!

himom
03-08-2010, 10:54 PM
:ROTFLMAO:

My husband would probably move out!!!!

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
03-09-2010, 12:18 AM

GREAT story, except if you are DH!

smiles33
03-09-2010, 12:24 AM
Oh your poor DH! He's probably so mortified he can't even look your mom in the eye!

gatorsmom
03-09-2010, 01:27 AM
Oh, that was a good story. Your poor husband. He'll probably never live that down.:rotflmao:

kijip
03-09-2010, 01:44 AM
Yuck. Yuck. Yucky McYuckerson.

I am quite sure your husband will still be going pink in the face when you tell that story at your Golden Anniversary.

JTsMom
03-09-2010, 07:58 AM
OMG!!! :ROTFLMAO: DH would need therapy if something like that happened.

When I was little, my dad once grabbed my grandma's (HIS mom's) butt thinking she was my mom! I was sitting right there when it happened, and will never forget his reaction when she stood up and he saw what he'd just done! :hysterical:

Melaine
03-09-2010, 08:59 AM
:banana:I nominate for best post of 2010!!!

creativelightbulb
03-09-2010, 09:24 AM
Classic Comedy :bighand:

DietCokeLover
03-09-2010, 09:40 AM
That may be the funniest thing I have ever read on here! I can't even imagine what my DH would do!

Poor guy, he will never EVER forget that (nor will you probably let him). :ROTFLMAO:

mommy111
03-09-2010, 09:44 AM
I would PAY to be your neighbour and just ask your DH 'Hi Mike, how was your night'
I would be in therapy for a long, long time if I were your DH

mommylamb
03-09-2010, 10:21 AM
:hysterical: Seriously???

stefani
03-09-2010, 11:32 AM
Kristen,

Thank you for making me laugh early in the day! :hysterical:
Your poor DH. It sure is memorable.

fortato
03-09-2010, 12:12 PM
It's nice to have a new audience to tell this story to. Everyone we know has heard it. (Some of them have heard it a few times).
Mike's gotten over the embarassment, and has started to crack a few jokes about it himself.
He's been with me long enough to know that nothing in our relationship is sacred, so just wait for the next event to unfold.

elizabethkott
03-09-2010, 12:47 PM
OMG, OMG, O*M*G*!!!!!!!
This totally just made me snort gatorade all over the computer at school!!!