PDA

View Full Version : anyone had/has an inglesina trip?

jacksmoma
03-09-2010, 04:12 PM
getting mine today off diapers.com for $144 (they have a sale going) in black with black frame...looks like a mac but better! it's for my trunk for errands or when i only have my 10 month old (a few times a month). Hubby might use it a few times a year to take our two year old to disenyland too (we have an indie twin for our double). Do you like your trip??

jacksmoma
03-09-2010, 09:33 PM
ok no one responded but i just tried it out at the market an LOVE it! tall like a mac tecno but loooove the fabric and the all black is cool :) great umbrella fold, and the ride is tons tons better than a mac quest (which i don't like) and had an extra pop out sun visor, pocket, cup holder and is just the right size- not too much stroller, not too little :) hth someone looking for a good lightweight!

liamsmom
03-09-2010, 09:51 PM
How much does it weigh? How does the weight compare to the Quest? Glad you like the stroller!

salsah
03-09-2010, 09:55 PM
is it tippy? how's the steering (one-handed)?

jacksmoma
03-10-2010, 10:56 AM
not as tippy as a mac at all :) steering is one handed at least with my 10 month old, haven't tried my 2 1/2 year old yet, he's hard to get in a stroller for a test! you'll love it, at if you don't, diapers.com has a GREAT free return policy so no worrying!